Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones we have signed will be on more than the ones going though. More players coming in than going out on more money, it all adds up and nobody ever seems to take wages into account and it does my head in!
Why do people think our wages will be higher. More than likely we will have got rid of.

Cleverly, McGeady, Jags, Lukaku, Barkley, Deulofeu, Kone and Niasse. Any more?

We have brought in.

Pickford, Keane, Sigurdsson, Martina, Rooney, Klassen and Sandro.

That's 8 players out and 7 in. The players who have come in will unlikely be on on more money than those leaving. If Lukaku and Barkley had of stayed they would be on 140K and over a 100K etc I doubt either Rooney or Sigurdsson (prob our two highest earners will be on that).

Wages are going up across the league due to TV.

Its never happening that one.

Start thinking Bas Dost or even Llorente.

Said it from the beginning, Giroud is not tipping up here.

It still might, towards the end of the window, but I don't think we can wait around, we need a target man now Lukaku has gone, possibly one of the guys you mentioned, there was also talk of Modeste from Koln a few days back and Zapata

http://www.[Publication is blacklis...deste-could-be-the-game-changer-everton-need/

http://www.football-italia.net/104185/‘everton-could-go-zapata’

This bit made me lol

He signed VVD and Alderweireld at Saints fgs.

Keane is also good on the ball. Not Stones standard, but far better than what we have currently.

Koeman was the best 'ball playing CB' there has been in the last 30 years. He knows a good one when he sees one.
He's not in the team mate, he's the manager. Keane is not good with the ball at his feet, the other centrehalf he's bought Williams are you telling me he's a ball playing centrehalf????

Show me where on any level VVD is a ball playing centre half, it's far too early to be pulling that fact out the air mate!!!

And window not closed for this season so not sure what your point is ?

To be honest I didn't get what your point was. There was a discussion on net spend and you started talking about players we signed last season.

If your point was that there is still plenty of time to sign more players than I agree, I just think you could've been a bit clearer about that.

He's not in the team mate, he's the manager. Keane is not good with the ball at his feet, the other centrehalf he's bought Williams are you telling me he's a ball playing centrehalf????

Show me where on any level VVD is a ball playing centre half, it's far too early to be pulling that fact out the air mate!!!

If you've watched VVD at all then it's pretty clear he's a ball playing centre half. Regularly moves into midfield with it and has a good passing range.

The keeper is better than Robles and Stek but I agree he seems overpriced, just the market now over here and in time he may be a bargain for us in the way de Gea was for Man U.

I think Klaassen is a very good player and a bargain when you compare his fee to some this last year or so including a couple we have bought in Bolasie and Niasse.
I distrust that Dutch league. It used to be hit or miss, now you;re lucky to get a decent one in. To pay £25M for one is madness.

If you've watched VVD at all then it's pretty clear he's a ball playing centre half. Regularly moves into midfield with it and has a good passing range.

Christ. @Mikey_Fitzgerald have a word here mate.

Clearly didn't see Van Dijk take the ball 3/4's the length of the pitch on his own when we played at Southampton last season.

He's the very epitome of ball playing centre half.

Indeed

keane is good with the ball at his feet

VVD has been massively overblown by this perception he's worth £65mil and the fact we may steal a march on that lot. He's a professional footballer so he'll have his moments but he tried running out it out against stoke two seasons ago and Walters had him over, shall we judge him on that instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back