Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people think our wages will be higher. More than likely we will have got rid of.

Cleverly, McGeady, Jags, Lukaku, Barkley, Deulofeu, Kone and Niasse. Any more?

We have brought in.

Pickford, Keane, Sigurdsson, Martina, Rooney, Klassen and Sandro.

That's 8 players out and 7 in. The players who have come in will unlikely be on on more money than those leaving. If Lukaku and Barkley had of stayed they would be on 140K and over a 100K etc I doubt either Rooney or Sigurdsson (prob our two highest earners will be on that).

Wages are going up across the league due to TV.

Of course they will be on more! Wages go up every year and all these players have came in on big deal (Except Martina erm and Sigurdsson.. who we have actually not signed?)

This is a project not 1 transfer window we are raising the level even though Rom is gone he wanted to go. We are also building on a sound youth team and of course a new stadium I feel there are loads more positives since we finished 4th

It was always my fear that this would happen

I said a while ago that I hoped we wouldn't take the RS route in the transfer market and it 100% has happened

Lashing large amounts of money on average players who will bring little improvement to the overall quality of the squad

We laugh at those lot buying Lallana Lovren and the like well guess What? We are doing the exact same

Buying 7/8 players at once will be a disaster

He's not in the team mate, he's the manager. Keane is not good with the ball at his feet, the other centrehalf he's bought Williams are you telling me he's a ball playing centrehalf????

Show me where on any level VVD is a ball playing centre half, it's far too early to be pulling that fact out the air mate!!!

he is good, hes not stones but hes better than anything we currently have.

I said a while ago that I hoped we wouldn't take the RS route in the transfer market and it 100% has happened

Lashing large amounts of money on average players who will bring little improvement to the overall quality of the squad

We laugh at those lot buying Lallana Lovren and the like well guess What? We are doing the exact same

lol lol lol behave yourself

so you want us to keep niasse, mcgeady, cleverley, kone, valencia?! etc.
thank christ you've alsolutely no say.

I distrust that Dutch league. It used to be hit or miss, now you;re lucky to get a decent one in. To pay £25M for one is madness.
Mate i'm pretty sure you distrust your own mother, i haven't read a single positive thing from you yet. We could win our first game 5-0 and i guarantee you'd be on here moaning at Koeman for not getting us 6 goals. I'm coming to find you and i'm going to give you a massive hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back