Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was always my fear that this would happen

I said a while ago that I hoped we wouldn't take the RS route in the transfer market and it 100% has happened

Lashing large amounts of money on average players who will bring little improvement to the overall quality of the squad

We laugh at those lot buying Lallana Lovren and the like well guess What? We are doing the exact same

Buying 7/8 players at once will be a disaster
Pickford is miles better then Robles Stek

Rooney and Sandro are far better then Kone and Valencia

Keane is a guanteed starter for us

Squads definitely better, just need a striker now

I said a while ago that I hoped we wouldn't take the RS route in the transfer market and it 100% has happened

Lashing large amounts of money on average players who will bring little improvement to the overall quality of the squad

We laugh at those lot buying Lallana Lovren and the like well guess What? We are doing the exact same

How would you have done it and who would you buy?

They're in the Champions League though. I know it's the RS but they can hardly be held up as an example of "not where I want us to go."

Plus they get more right than wrong. Mané and Lallana?

Mate i'm pretty sure you distrust your own mother, i haven't read a single positive thing from you yet. We could win our first game 5-0 and i guarantee you'd be on here moaning at Koeman for not getting us 6 goals. I'm coming to find you and i'm going to give you a massive hug.
If we won the league with 71 points he'd say we never beat the 72 points. I am yet to be convinced davek is an Evertonian.

The lack of pace in the side is a very real problem

Would seem Koeman wants work horse type players with very little quality

Struggling to see where our goals will come from with the midfield we have, hard to break down but not much in the final third
The ball moves faster than a player so if we don't necessarily need pace we just need players who can control the ball and play beautifull football!

Struggling to see where our goals will come from with the midfield we have, hard to break down but not much in the final third

Lookman is quick. Sandro is quick. Kev is quick. Bolasie is rapid.

We'll likely look to bring in another quick player before the window shuts.

And yes, Pickford is better than Robles.

Pickford is miles better then Robles Stek

Rooney and Sandro are far better then Kone and Valencia

Keane is a guanteed starter for us

Squads definitely better, just need a striker now

Pickford is not miles better than Robles, Lets see how he copes playing for a side pushing for European places

Keane I'll give you, defo an improvement on Jags/Williams

Why compare Sandro to Kone? He's replacing Lukaku and let's be honest he's light years from his quality

So we have a keeper who's not much if any improvement on Robles, A decent CB and two strikers that are nowhere near the quality of the one we've lost

Not really that great is it? I just see lads buzzing because we are spending large sums of money

Is Pickford that much of an improvement on Robles as it stands

Not sure
That's low quality bait you're using there Human.
Not even a small Weenaling from Greggatrix IV would jump on your hook for that.

The ball moves faster than a player so if we don't necessarily need pace we just need players who can control the ball and play beautifull football!

Me and a few others were discussing this last night.

For the past few years, we've had fast players who rarely played with pace.

We still have fast players - but could maybe do with one more real speedster - but more important is all of the attacking players we have brought in/are looking to bring in play with pace.

Pickford is not miles better than Robles, Lets see how he copes playing for a side pushing for European places

Keane I'll give you, defo an improvement on Jags/Williams

Why compare Sandro to Kone? He's replacing Lukaku and let's be honest he's light years from his quality

So we have a keeper who's not much if any improvement on Robles, A decent CB and two strikers that are nowhere near the quality of the one we've lost

Not really that great is it? I just see lads buzzing because we are spending large sums of money
We are buying a striker, so yes Sandro and Rooney are better then Valencia and Kone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back