Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookman is quick. Sandro is quick. Kev is quick. Bolasie is rapid.

We'll likely look to bring in another quick player before the window shuts.

And yes, Pickford is better than Robles.

Although i dont agree with this Ernie guys rantings, Lookman may not get that much game time, Kev's pace has definatly started to defer & Bolasie wont be back till December & there is no guarentee he will be back as that quick type of player. We do need a strong, qick player in there i think

Pickford is not miles better than Robles, Lets see how he copes playing for a side pushing for European places

Keane I'll give you, defo an improvement on Jags/Williams

Why compare Sandro to Kone? He's replacing Lukaku and let's be honest he's light years from his quality

So we have a keeper who's not much if any improvement on Robles, A decent CB and two strikers that are nowhere near the quality of the one we've lost

Not really that great is it? I just see lads buzzing because we are spending large sums of money

no hes not ffs

Although i dont agree with this Ernie guys rantings, Lookman may not get that much game time, Kev's pace has definatly started to defer & Bolasie wont be back till December & there is no guarentee he will be back as that quick type of player. We do need a strong, qick player in there i think

Playing with pace is much more important though mate.

We are buying a striker, so yes Sandro and Rooney are better then Valencia and Kone.

Neither where starters

Those two are replacing one of the best strikers in Europe, neither will get near his level of goals

It's a massive worry when you look at the type of midfield we have

Neither where starters

Those two are replacing one of the best strikers in Europe, neither will get near his level of goals

It's a massive worry when you look at the type of midfield we have

That midfield includes a player that has scored 43 goals in the past three seasons...

Are you suggesting Sandro is near Lukaku's quality?

If you are please put the glue down

No. He's saying Sandro isn't Lukaku's direct replacement, which he isn't.

And that's because we're replacing Lukaku - as you rightly say, one of the best strikers in Europe - with 3-4 players who can all chip in with 8-15 (ideally more) goals over the course of the season, rather than relying on one player.

You're a crap WUM, Ernie. God knows why I get drawn in.

It's bloody boring as well. Don't you have anything better to do?

No. He's saying Sandro isn't Lukaku's direct replacement, which he isn't.

And that's because we're replacing Lukaku - as you rightly say, one of the best strikers in Europe - with 3-4 players who can all chip in with 8-15 (ideally more) goals over the course of the season, rather than relying on one player.

You're a crap WUM, Ernie. God knows why I get drawn in.

It's bloody boring as well. Don't you have anything better to do?

Who's Lukaku's replacement then mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back