Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what a fact is ?

What you have done is given your opinion and called it fact.

All of this is opinion anyway.
What is fact is that we have sold Lukaku and some peripheral squad players.
What is fact is that we have signed Pickford, Keane, Klaasen, Sandro and Rooney for the first team.
How that business will turn out is opinion.
Who else will leave or arrive is opinion.

I think you may be confused between fact and opinion.

I think your confusing me with someone who listens

Yer he's crap lad, made up we got rid of that 25 goal a season monster

Never said he was crap, he is a good player and could be great if he lives up to his potential. However, this 25 goal a season monster you talk of has so far only scored 25 league goals in 1 season.

I will fully judge our window at the end of it. If we don't bring in another striker then it's time to worry not now when we are clearly building better than any other club so far.

Never said he was crap, he is a good player and could be great if he lives up to his potential. However, this 25 goal a season monster you talk of has so far only scored 25 league goals in 1 season.

How many in total for us and West Brom

So did Cleverly, McGeady, Niasse etc

Do you really think they are on much more?

Sandro, Keane and Pickford are all relatively young so you would imagine they would be on less than Cleverly, McGeady, Niasse etc. I guess TV money has caused wage inflation to grow but that's about it.

Yes...yes I do. Keane and Pickford are international players who had many suitors. Sandro similar. Signing on fees etc, it all adds up.

What do you want from a CB mate?. He's decent as in being comfortable on the ball, doesn't panic, has good distribution, both short and long and most importantly he knows how to defend. He ain't a Stones or Luiz but is that what we need.

Don't compare him to Jags mate as a ball player mate. Loved Jags as a defender and in his prime was up with the best in the league. But he was always uncomfortable with the ball at his feet.
Jags was a centre mid when we bought him and he was comfortable with the ball throughout his career and I certainly didn't mean that as a knock at Keane mate I like him.

The point I've been making is that neither he nor VVD especially VVD are going to dictate play from the back and/or move up through midfield on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back