Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea mate, where does King even play?

Position Apps Goals Assists Rating
AMC (Attacking Midfielder Centre) 16 9 0 7.28
FW (Forward Centre) 9 4 1 7.23
Sub (Substitute) 5 2 1 6.73
AMR (Attacking Midfielder Right) 4 0 0 6.44
FWL (Forward Left) 2 1 0 7.04

All along the front it seems, he could then be a decent option, based on last season, I will watch him later and get back to you.
As you said was good last season, but that's all I've noticed. Let me know the results of your mission and I'll go back to the drawing board!

No idea mate, where does King even play?

Position Apps Goals Assists Rating
AMC (Attacking Midfielder Centre) 16 9 0 7.28
FW (Forward Centre) 9 4 1 7.23
Sub (Substitute) 5 2 1 6.73
AMR (Attacking Midfielder Right) 4 0 0 6.44
FWL (Forward Left) 2 1 0 7.04

All along the front it seems, he could then be a decent option, based on last season, I will watch him later and get back to you.

He used to play out wide for Blackburn.

Once moved into the centre he's found his role I think and he impressed me when I covered Bournemouth quite a lot last year.

I honestly would be happy if we got him in as that 'pacey poacher' that people seem to want.

Assuming Ross leaves... If we have Klaasen, Rooney, Sandro, Sigurdsson and Giroud... who the hell sits on the bench most games? Obviously we have a lot of football next season but I'm actually finding it impossible to choose a preferred XI.

Assuming Ross leaves... If we have Klaasen, Rooney, Sandro, Sigurdsson and Giroud... who the hell sits on the bench most games? Obviously we have a lot of football next season but I'm actually finding it impossible to choose a preferred XI.

We may be playing 60 plus games next season. Its gonna be so wierd having a squad full of quality rather than 14/15 quality players. Quality in reserve will hopefully mean europa league wont damage our chances of top 4. Rotate and keep them fresh without dropping standards, never thought id see the day.......

We may be playing 60 plus games next season. Its gonna be so wierd having a squad full of quality rather than 14/15 quality players. Quality in reserve will hopefully mean europa league wont damage our chances of top 4. Rotate and keep them fresh without dropping standards, never thought id see the day.......
We haven't got that yet. With Rom and Ross gone we're probably weaker offensively than we were last season

Good problem to have. Quality throughout the squad, and varying age groups means everyone gets a chance eventually

Not sure if been posted here but shows the value of doing business early. Also the comments on this are amazing

Basically we set the values for this window for those category two level and domestic league players, can argue we have done for the top bracket ones with lukakus sale now also.

Means we will be held to a random of our own design for the remaining targets now though.

Flip side is we have an awful lot to shift on now and should gain the benefits on outgoings in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back