Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I totally agree pace isn't everything but the immobility of them as well, is a concern for me.

stats show that neither of them is immobile in the slightest, Sigurdsson was amongst the players in the league who covered the most distance, Giroud also covers a lot more ground than people assume if you look into the stats of the player

stats show that neither of them is immobile in the slightest, Sigurdsson was amongst the players in the league who covered the most distance, Giroud also covers a lot more ground than people assume if you look into the stats of the player
I don't mean it in terms of he doesn't run around a lot and work hard, but I mean Sig is not going to be bursting through and 'inbetween the lines'

I don't mean it in terms of he doesn't run around a lot and work hard, but I mean Sig is not going to be bursting through and 'inbetween the lines'

Most of his goals are exactly like that though mate, arriving late in the box and slotting, he isn't just a long range goals and set piece merchant, there is a reason Pocch wanted to keep him and Spurs are interested in bringing him back (but have been priced out of it)

Most of his goals are exactly like that though mate, arriving late in the box and slotting, he isn't just a long range goals and set piece merchant, there is a reason Pocch wanted to keep him and Spurs are interested in bringing him back (but have been priced out of it)
Maybe you're right. I'm just voicing my concerns with this deal is all!

Realistically it's the price we're talking about that I think is silly

@orly some new emerging patterns of Weaselling

Celebrity Weaselling - see Elton Welsby tweets in transfer thread.

Vexatious Weaselling - Inventing false transfers get on the Index.

Weasel Index Linked Anxiety - Insomnia and linked, caused by worries about being on the Index.

Met Holden once out on the ale, and got chatting to him, he raved about a young lad they had coming through who could one day be maybe even better than Rooney...

Lad was destroyed by injuries
Absolutely gutting to think of the career he could have had. Fair play, he still went further than a lot of talented kids, but he was on the cusp and had it taken away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back