Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Yes and Yes from me mate.

I'd also think we should just go balls deep for VVD, why not- worst that can happen is they say no.

As a cherry on the top of the summer transfer cake, that would make some statement if he arrived.

NEA about the fee's they'd all cost either, if Sandro and the Nigerian lad we loaned to Anderlecht develop half decently then there is probably about 70-80 worth of future profit those two alone in a couple of seasons they way transfer fees have shot up now anyway.

I'd go balls deep for Tierney me. £15m should be enough.

believe how patronising some of yous are being

Yes, Yes and Yes from me mate.

I'd also think we should just go balls deep for VVD, why not- worst that can happen is they say no.

As a cherry on the top of the summer transfer cake, that would make some statement if he arrived.

NEA about the fee's they'd all cost either, if Sandro and the Nigerian lad we loaned to Anderlecht develop half decently then there is probably about 70-80 worth of future profit those two alone in a couple of seasons they way transfer fees have shot up now anyway.

if we were to spank 60m for one player id rather it a attacker

We never have trouble scoring goals. Letting them in however...

is VVD a good defender though? he seems like a flashy one, good on the ball, skillful, cool looking with extremely good attacking prowess, but im not sure hes a very good defender. but i suppose a modern club should have a pair with a CB that can roam.

is VVD a good defender though? he seems like a flashy one, good on the ball, skillful, cool looking with extremely good attacking prowess, but im not sure hes a very good defender. but i suppose a modern club should have a pair with a CB that can roam.

That's what Keane is for. I like VVD but there are alternatives I like as well. I'm more of a kick it into the stands kind of defender anyway.

Last season. Doesn't mean swapping him out for a Rooney or Sandro won't mean the team can't score still.

No it doesn't mean it at all but regardless they're big shoes to fill and just because we've never had problems in the past doesn't mean we might not find it a lot more difficult now .

He's a good defender mate as well as all the rest, he's also massive and has lots of pace, which can mean we can play further up the pitch as we then have Keane and him who both have make up speed - plus with a keeper whose not the biggest in the world - having that height would help hugely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back