Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what Keane is for. I like VVD but there are alternatives I like as well. I'm more of a kick it into the stands kind of defender anyway.

I like to have one of them alongside someone who can play a bit, amount of times out DM used to have to come back and take the ball off that clown Williams I turn allowing strikers to put pressure on them.

See Spurs away

As per usual he was unable to retain possession of it for long though.

giphy.gif

Surely Ramirez and Rooney replace Valencia and kone

Lukakus replacement needs to be outstanding. Remy just won't do!
lol. Did you ever think Sandro was coming here to sit on the bench. Or Rooney for that matter?

We are looking for squad fillers now and Sigurdsson to replace Ross. At least this window finally dispels the notion that we are rich. Frankly it's been embarrassing how we've allowed ourselves to be fooled. We can now get back to normality.

lol. Did you ever think Sandro was coming here to sit on the bench. Or Rooney for that matter?

We are looking for squad fillers now and Sigurdsson to replace Ross. At least this window finally dispels the notion that we are rich. Frankly it's been embarrassing how we've allowed ourselves to be fooled. We can now get back to normality.

Uh oh!

Come on Georgie boy, you don't actually believe that do you?

It seems to be a lot easier when we actually have money to spend e.g. when we sold Stones or we took out a loan knowing the Rom money was coming.

Oh he's gone there.

Be ok they will sort the Barkley deal and we will do it again then the same with McCarthy.... *enters panic room and grabs popcorn*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back