Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
My one worry with signing foreign CB's is the potential language barrier. I'd like Pickford, Keane and X to be able to communicate properly from the start.

Have to say I would prefer that also

Depends really. Even Funes Mori speaks perfect English (due to growing up in USA I think), but like Van Dijk (just for example before anyone blows up) speaks good English. But I do know what you mean.

Depends really. Even Funes Mori speaks perfect English (due to growing up in USA I think), but like Van Dijk (just for example before anyone blows up) speaks good English. But I do know what you mean.

Yeh I don't mean sack off all foreigners like some Brexit hooligan but people wanting young French/Spanish players they might not have learned much English growing up.

Not saying buy English... just prefer someone that can talk it well... makes a lot of difference on the pitch but also off it... stlleingvun a new country for example.... the English are pretty bad at speaking foreign languages but the Europeans generally have a lot of people that can speak English in my experience ...

All depends on the country they are from really and the priority placed on other languages in their curriculum.

Think Koeman would know how to coach a short centre back tbh do not something we really have to worry about is it

Robles close to join deportivo in Spain...just a few details to discuss...could be loan with an enforce option to buy at the end of season even though not sure how it would work with having one more year left at Everton...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back