Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace have got Riedewald for 8m then. Shame. Seems odd that they've got him, in for Martins Indi & Chambers. Zouma to Stoke after seemingly having a deal sorted for BMI. There must be something in the pipeline RE Centre backs for us to let people go. Hope it's not BMI though

Palace have got Riedewald for 8m then. Shame. Seems odd that they've got him, in for Martins Indi & Chambers. Zouma to Stoke after seemingly having a deal sorted for BMI. There must be something in the pipeline RE Centre backs for us to let people go. Hope it's not BMI though

I honestly wouldn't mind BMI.

I wasn't sold on him at all last year but he impressed me at Stoke. Can play numerous positions and he now knows the league.

I mean, we could do better, but he's one that we could definitely get and would be attainable.

I honestly wouldn't mind BMI.

I wasn't sold on him at all last year but he impressed me at Stoke. Can play numerous positions and he now knows the league.

I mean, we could do better, but he's one that we could definitely get and would be attainable.
He's probably better than Funes Mori but that shouldn't be our standard. Funes Mori is garbage. Martinez really liked BMI - that should be enough of red flag tbh

He's probably better than Funes Mori but that shouldn't be our standard. Funes Mori is garbage. Martinez really liked BMI - that should be enough of red flag tbh

Koeman had him at Feyenoord remember, and rated him enough then.

We'll see. I think it's a nothing link, personally, but he's not bad in any way. Really surprised me how well he played last year.

I agree for sure, I'm just thinking we no longer have the money for our top, top targets at centre back, although I'd stop the Iceland Man pursuit if it meant buying a top end starter

Got absolutely no idea how much we will or can spend mate, just a case of waiting and seeing at the end of it all

tangentially - Which players from the starting XI in the last three games of last season will be in the starting XI for the first game of next season???

tangentially - Which players from the starting XI in the last three games of last season will be in the starting XI for the first game of next season???

giphy.gif

Robles, Holgate, Jags, Williams, Baines, TomTom, Gana, Morgan, Valencia, Rom, Kevin, Ross, DCL, Barry, Stekkers.

15 players

2 are no longer here

2 look likely to leave.

Im going with 2.

Baines and Morgan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back