Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if..............................

West Ham Central Retweeted
West Ham Central @WestHam_Central 54m54 minutes ago

West Ham have agreed a £28.4m deal with Lazio chairman Claudio Lotito for Keita Balde Diao but it is now down to the player. [@ManuBaio]pic.twitter.com/vfZrwY2SIA

DFBkJbqW0AMqxLv.jpg

35 replies 38 retweets 112 likes

In 2010, Keita travelled with the Barcelona youth team to Qatar for a tournament, where he played a practical joke by placing an ice-cube in a teammate's bed.[1]

As a punishment, Barcelona sent the 15-year-old Keita on loan to satellite club UE Cornellà, despite Keita's reputation as a future prospect for the first team.

Its a no from me.

Imagine putting an ice cube in a teammates bed, what an absolute animal. Sell!

Where have you seen that + for how much?

That's the boy we should be spending 40mil on...

Twitter, saying 34m euros

Isn't he meant to be superb?

Great on Fifa, not bad in real life

Just had a little look at some pictures of this Keita Balde fella and he reminds me a bit of June Sarpong, so it's a no from me.

Nothing wrong with a little sarpong, Bungle.

We supposedly had talks with Lazio about him at the start of the window and he wanted to stay in Italy so even though West Ham are meant to have had a bid accepted, some say he is waiting for Inter Milan

I have this feeling, a premonition if you will, that we have not just handed Wayne Rooney £150,000 a week, the 10 shirt and probs the club captaincy just for him to maybe start some games or maybe not.

I agree, I THINK Rooney and possibly Sandro will start that game, but would you bet your house on it?

I honestly wouldn't mind BMI.

I wasn't sold on him at all last year but he impressed me at Stoke. Can play numerous positions and he now knows the league.

I mean, we could do better, but he's one that we could definitely get and would be attainable.
I agree with this. The fact he knows the league, knows the manager and can play a couple of positions are are on the plus side of the ledger. He is not spectacular, but is solid and at 10m well worth it in this market. Upgrade on Funes Mori for me for sure.

@bluestevon

Perhaps were not signing another CB until Koeman gives Holgate a chance mentored by Jags and Williams?

Still though, Keane is right sided so we need a left sided player.

It's not about mentoring mate, it's about not having the physicality to play it right now, can mentor him all you want but the lad needs to get stronger and fill out a bit that will take time, the awarness will come but he is clearly not ready yet to be starting anywhere near a back 4 as cb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back