Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. Then my question would be, if Kenny and Martina are the RBs, where is Holgate going to get games?

Maybe in a back 3, maybe in league cup games or eufa mate, who knows, maybe we buy another centre back and he gets loaned out to a lower prem team

It's simply Lazio driving his price up to Inter Milan and West Ham being perfectly willing to be the patsy on that mate.

Inter bidding 22m euro as a replacement for peresic, player apparently agreed terms etc to go, now last minute west ham bid 8m more - cue them trying to get a few million more out off inter and then deal done.

Seriously don't even consider this as an option

Stop trampling on my dreams :(

West Ham have a bid accepted for Keira Balde. Didn't we have one as well but he wanted a cl team?

It'll be bull mate. For the first part of the summer Balde said he only wanted Juve and that never happened and now Inter want him apparently to replace Perisic.

Lazio's owner was encouraging teams to go for him though, the likes of us, Inter, Milan & Chelsea even...

Schick - didn't he fail his medical with a heart complaint ?

Chairman of Samp

"It's a farce," Ferrero told Secolo XIX. "He's not healthy, he's really healthy. What they found is the equivalent of a cold!

"If Juventus want to back out, we'll sell him to one of the other four clubs that are ready to buy him.

"I think he'll eventually go to Juventus. If not, we'll take him back and add a nice 'maybe', given his release clause has now expired and we can sell him for not just €30m but possibly €40-50m."

Asked about the prospect of a loan to Juve, Ferrero replied: "Sampdoria won't go back a millimetre on any agreements.

"The boy is healthy, he can play, but now we have to worry about who has put out rumours that could damage the image of one of the brightest talents in European football."

Chairman of Samp

"It's a farce," Ferrero told Secolo XIX. "He's not healthy, he's really healthy. What they found is the equivalent of a cold!

"If Juventus want to back out, we'll sell him to one of the other four clubs that are ready to buy him.

"I think he'll eventually go to Juventus. If not, we'll take him back and add a nice 'maybe', given his release clause has now expired and we can sell him for not just €30m but possibly €40-50m."

Asked about the prospect of a loan to Juve, Ferrero replied: "Sampdoria won't go back a millimetre on any agreements.

"The boy is healthy, he can play, but now we have to worry about who has put out rumours that could damage the image of one of the brightest talents in European football."
Hmmmm.... who is telling the truth here?

It's simply Lazio driving his price up to Inter Milan and West Ham being perfectly willing to be the patsy on that mate.

Inter bidding 22m euro as a replacement for peresic, player apparently agreed terms etc to go, now last minute west ham bid 8m more - cue them trying to get a few million more out off inter and then deal done.

Seriously don't even consider this as an option

Havent inter just signed one centre back from Samp? I was expecting them to be in for some big moves this summer.

Never know, perhaps Balde has had second thoughts or the offer could be a headturner?

I wonder if Walsh has any irons in the fire there since his trip.

The men at the top said the same about Sigurdsson yet it seems he wants to leave.....

De Boer has only just joined and he will have been made promises...cant risk his reputation after inter,

Hmmmm.... who is telling the truth here?

1st rule of Italian football...never trust Juventus
2nd rule of Italian football...never trust Juventus
3rd rule of Italian football...never trust Juventus

The Premier League introduced rules two years ago to standardise pitches at 100m by 68m. The only pitches that are allowed to be smaller are those in older grounds, like White Hart Lane and Stamford Bridge, where there isn't room to extend the pitch outwards.

Because Wembley does have the space to meet the Premier League's minimum requirement for a pitch, Spurs won't be allowed to make the dimensions any smaller, although they could request it is reduced from 69m to 68m, per the league's rules.

According to the Times, it was made clear to Tottenham at a meeting of the Premier League's 20 chairman that they would not be allowed special dispensation to change the size of the pitch.

That could be an issue for Spurs as they seek to improve upon their second-placed finish last season. Pochettino's men secured a record high finish and points haul, but fell short in the title race behind eventual champions Chelsea.

When it is built, the pitch at Tottenham's new stadium will also have to conform to the pitch size rules.

so last seasons top 2 are the only ones with a smaller than allowed pitch, sounds like it gives them an advantage when teams come to play that are used to bigger pitches for the other 36 games of the season!?

Havent inter just signed one centre back from Samp? I was expecting them to be in for some big moves this summer.

Never know, perhaps Balde has had second thoughts or the offer could be a headturner?

I wonder if Walsh has any irons in the fire there since his trip.

He will end up at inter mate, this is just about the fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back