Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop trampling on my dreams :(

He's a really exciting player mate, and you never can 100% say never, but just stinks of West Ham doing effectively nothing more than a fake bid in reality and Lazio being happy cos it may net them a few quid more from Inter maybe

Get Siggy in for 40
Get Giroud in for 25
Turn Balde's head for 30
Sign Martins Indi for 10

spending 105m has never been so easy (okay, not really easy and maybe 25% of that happens, but what a close to a......dare i say phenomenal......window that would be). I don't know where they would all play and i don't care. We would have quality options and would not have to fear the season going to pot over one turned ankle or run of bad form - we could realistically compete over 3 competitions at once.

Most importantly we could go all out in the Europa league (i think Ronny sees this as his most immediate path to CL) while performing well enough in the league to ensure at least Europa again next year.

The future is bright lads, the proverbial glass is half full!! Bask in the possibilities!

Get Siggy in for 40
Get Giroud in for 25
Turn Balde's head for 30
Sign Martins Indi for 10

spending 105m has never been so easy (okay, not really easy and maybe 25% of that happens, but what a close to a......dare i say phenomenal......window that would be). I don't know where they would all play and i don't care. We would have quality options and would not have to fear the season going to pot over one turned ankle or run of bad form - we could realistically compete over 3 competitions at once.

Most importantly we could go all out in the Europa league (i think Ronny sees this as his most immediate path to CL) while performing well enough in the league to ensure at least Europa again next year.

The future is bright lads, the proverbial glass is half full!! Bask in the possibilities!

By all accounts Martins Indi makes Mori look World Class.

@hetion @Zatara then again you never know as apparently Peresic flew to China with Inter today when all reports had him on route to Manchester so God knows whats happening

Sigurdsson and Lookman rotating for the left attacking slot would be unbelievable,

I'm wondering who plays on the right If Barkley leaves...Barkley + a right sided Lookman type and we'd look great on the flanks but barkley seems to be off.

Would be amazing to have such a strong left side and then a weak right sided in comparison.

Get Siggy in for 40
Get Giroud in for 25
Turn Balde's head for 30
Sign Martins Indi for 10

VVD
Sessegnon
Dendoncker
Dembele
Dolberg

We add those 5 and we're going to be top 4 and winning trophies...not just this season. Two of them would be a good start.

By all accounts Martins Indi makes Mori look World Class.
He cries when his boots get dirty.
NecessaryEvenAlpinegoat-mobile.webp

Sigurdsson and Lookman rotating for the left attacking slot would be unbelievable,

I'm wondering who plays on the right If Barkley leaves...Barkley + a right sided Lookman type and we'd look great on the flanks but barkley seems to be off.

Would be amazing to have such a strong left side and then a weak right sided in comparison.

Sandro plays wide left aswell as upfront...looking a little over crowded on the left side if we get siggy...Mirallas on the right perhaps

VVD
Sessegnon
Dendoncker
Dembele
Dolberg

We add those 5 and we're going to be top 4 and winning trophies...not just this season. Two of them would be a good start.

Zat if Brighton Hove Albion added those 5 players they would probably win the league mate.

Your talking about players that would cost around 200m as if they are little gems you have found in the Siberian 2nd division.

Koeman showed he doesnt trust him as cb mate - 100% not in a back 2
100% eh?.

In that case lets just sell him. Never going to play CB. Fourth choice RB. Not worth keeping for the number of times a season we play 3 at the back.

Let's get some dosh in for him and let him develop his skills somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back