Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna enjoy the breakdown this causes.

Yeah, the couple of sane ones realise that the bid being accpeted means absolutely nothing.

They are the fake bid captains of the world though, bid on a player who has already rejected far better teams than you this summer, and watch the fans lap it up as 'INTENT'

As if..............................

West Ham Central Retweeted
West Ham Central @WestHam_Central 54m54 minutes ago

West Ham have agreed a £28.4m deal with Lazio chairman Claudio Lotito for Keita Balde Diao but it is now down to the player. [@ManuBaio]pic.twitter.com/vfZrwY2SIA

DFBkJbqW0AMqxLv.jpg

35 replies 38 retweets 112 likes

Even more reason to snap this up.

£28m is a STEAL here, would be a £40m player if he wasn't in last year of contract.

That's totally irrelevant though. West Ham have bid and now we have a chance to annoy their fans for just twenty eight million pounds. In this market that's the bargain of the summer.

Even more reason to snap this up.

£28m is a STEAL here, would be a £40m player if he wasn't in last year of contract.

That's totally irrelevant though. West Ham have bid and now we have a chance to annoy their fans for just twenty eight million pounds. In this market that's the bargain of the summer.

Small problem of the player previously turned down the chance to go to us this summer already by accounts mate, and turned the rs down also

So doesn't matter if he cost 28 pence, he isn't joining us or west ham

No way about balde and West Ham. They will have arno by the end of the week I reckon

Isn't he meant to be superb?

In 2010, Keita travelled with the Barcelona youth team to Qatar for a tournament, where he played a practical joke by placing an ice-cube in a teammate's bed.[1]

As a punishment, Barcelona sent the 15-year-old Keita on loan to satellite club UE Cornellà, despite Keita's reputation as a future prospect for the first team.

Its a no from me.

A bid accepted means nothing. They would need to get the player to agree and he won't go there.

Juventus have been in talks with / strongly linked with

Keita Balde 22 -- Lazio 6ft and two footed winger / support striker (that west ham rumour says 28.4mil)
Bernardeschi 23 -- Fiorentina 6ft left footed right winger (just turned down a contract extension and the fans are livid)
Berardi 22-- Sassulo 6ft left footed right winger (we were linked earlier in the window)
Schick 21 -- Sampdoria 6ft 2 support or wide forward (medical at Juve but shown up potential issues over 26mil deal)

Other than Juve there are no major links to large clubs.

If Lookman keeps improving (he looked 'ace' in the WC) then perhaps left sided attack rotating with Sigurdsson.

Who would be on our right side?

Juventus have been in talks with / strongly linked with

Keita Balde 22 -- Lazio 6ft and two footed winger / support striker (that west ham rumour says 28.4mil)
Bernardeschi 23 -- Fiorentina 6ft left footed right winger (just turned down a contract extension and the fans are livid)
Berardi 22-- Sassulo 6ft left footed right winger (we were linked earlier in the window)
Schick 21 -- Sampdoria 6ft 2 support or wide forward (medical at Juve but shown up potential issues over 26mil deal)

Other than Juve there are no major links to large clubs.

If Lookman keeps improving (he looked 'ace' in the WC) then perhaps left sided attack rotating with Sigurdsson.

Who would be on our right side?

Sadly Juve can no longer be considered a big team due to them selling Bonucci to a rival in the league.

They are now a selling club, thats how it works, right?

Small problem of the player previously turned down the chance to go to us this summer already by accounts mate, and turned the rs down also

So doesn't matter if he cost 28 pence, he isn't joining us or west ham

Yeah I had this one written off for the same reason, and I don't think he'd go West Ham. But if Lazio are taking bids from West Ham, then regardless of player preference it would seem that bigger clubs aren't coming in for him. He may have a change of heart.

Palace have got Riedewald for 8m then. Shame. Seems odd that they've got him, in for Martins Indi & Chambers. Zouma to Stoke after seemingly having a deal sorted for BMI. There must be something in the pipeline RE Centre backs for us to let people go. Hope it's not BMI though

Now they seem to have Riedewald and look to be keen on Chambers, I'm not so sure they'll go through with a move for Martins-Indi?! Maybe we might be looking at him now now that Funes Mori is gonna be out for a while? Primarily a CB but can fill in at LB, prem experience so could be an ideal signing.

It's not about mentoring mate, it's about not having the physicality to play it right now, can mentor him all you want but the lad needs to get stronger and fill out a bit that will take time, the awarness will come but he is clearly not ready yet to be starting anywhere near a back 4 as cb

Fair enough. Then my question would be, if Kenny and Martina are the RBs, where is Holgate going to get games?

Yeah I had this one written off for the same reason, and I don't think he'd go West Ham. But if Lazio are taking bids from West Ham, then regardless of player preference it would seem that bigger clubs aren't coming in for him. He may have a change of heart.

It's simply Lazio driving his price up to Inter Milan and West Ham being perfectly willing to be the patsy on that mate.

Inter bidding 22m euro as a replacement for peresic, player apparently agreed terms etc to go, now last minute west ham bid 8m more - cue them trying to get a few million more out off inter and then deal done.

Seriously don't even consider this as an option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back