Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats basically our second choice cb injured and was looking to be shipped off anyway, our third choice being Jagielka who looks utterly washed up, our 4th choice being loaned out, and another who could cover there being loaned also.

talking about prior to Keane arriving, 100% we need to sign a starting calibre cb now mate, and don't think it'll be a utility one either
Wheres Mason on your list mate? 7th?

Agree by the way. Another CB starter needed. But I also thought that. Even before Mori injury and Penno loan.

Robles, Holgate, Jags, Williams, Baines, TomTom, Gana, Morgan, Valencia, Rom, Kevin, Ross, DCL, Barry, Stekkers.

15 players

2 are no longer here

2 look likely to leave.

Im going with 2.

Baines and Morgan.

Yeah I would suggest the ones in RED are not starters anymore so maybe I would have 4 in Williams, Baines, Morgan and Gana! That is a huge amount of change in a team! And we are not done yet.....

Just had a little look at some pictures of this Keita Balde fella and he reminds me a bit of June Sarpong, so it's a no from me.

In 2010, Keita travelled with the Barcelona youth team to Qatar for a tournament, where he played a practical joke by placing an ice-cube in a teammate's bed.[1]

As a punishment, Barcelona sent the 15-year-old Keita on loan to satellite club UE Cornellà, despite Keita's reputation as a future prospect for the first team.

Its a no from me.

Yeah I would suggest the ones in RED are not starters anymore so maybe I would have 4 in Williams, Baines, Morgan and Gana! That is a huge amount of change in a team! And we are not done yet.....

I would say the fact that we are loaning Pennington out and the injury to Mori, coupled with the faint rumours of him leaving anyway suggests that we are likely to purchase another CB, im not convinced Williams is a cert to start.

Also you could consider that if Iceland is signed he MIGHT replace Gana at home versus Stoke, possibly, I think at this point only Morgan and Baines can be sure to start from that list, IMO.

If you wanna talk players that will 100% start, this is what I currently see :

Pickford
?? - Keane ?? - Baines
Morgan
Klaassen - ??
?? - ?? - ??​

I have this feeling, a premonition if you will, that we have not just handed Wayne Rooney £150,000 a week, the 10 shirt and probs the club captaincy just for him to maybe start some games or maybe not.

Wheres Mason on your list mate? 7th?

Agree by the way. Another CB starter needed. But I also thought that. Even before Mori injury and Penno loan.

@bluestevon

Perhaps were not signing another CB until Koeman gives Holgate a chance mentored by Jags and Williams?

Still though, Keane is right sided so we need a left sided player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back