Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dont want to pay you...there must be someone you like, give it a go
So you don't have any suggestions just the ability to criticise all other suggestions? Does that not narrow down some suggestions of your own since you must have a barometer of acceptability.
Much easier to sit on the sidelines and moan about everything. Even a stopped clock is right twice per day - or once if it is digital on 24H setting.
Dolberg, Costa, Benteke

Dolberg, Costa, Benteke

The only realistic target out of those 3 is Benteke who would cost north of £40million. We could probably afford Costa's transfer fee but the player would never even consider us and as for Dolberg, Ajax currently have Davinson Sanchez angling for a move and have already received transfer fees for other players so have no need to sell.

Ajax currently have Davinson Sanchez angling for a move and have already received transfer fees for other players so have no need to sell.
Whilst I agree, Ajax almost never have a need to spend they finish almost every transfer window with a negative net-spend.

We were very swift with the Klassen deal, Koeman probably still have links at Ajax and if they players asks to leave they could be inclined to sell, every player has their price.

I can't see him signing for us nonetheless but I'd love us to really try and sign him I think he's already class and still has so much potential. I'd be absolutely ecstatic if we were able to sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back