Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather he found feet and we retain possession.

If we bring in a big unit CF and he's in the box, yeah you're spot on- mix it up every now and then.

You've got to get numbers in the box though. When we do, he's proved that he can deliver quality.

V Hull away last season.
V Arsenal home last season.

He's quite possibly the most intelligent full back in the league. Enjoy him whilst he's here.

I'll let him off for now the little scamp!

Lukaku our best player? The guy cant even play football. He did score a few goals against West ham, Sunderland and Bournemouth. That doesnt make you a good footballer. Most of the time he was useless, in a mediocre team. Perhaps Manchester United will make him look better, but against better opposition he will be his old self.
Come on mate he's as utterly boss at scoring as I am at goosing, that's why they wanted him.
My wife didn't marry me for putting shelves up and that lot down the road didn't buy him for anything else than bagging loads of goals in, which he will, for as long as he plays.

Come on mate he's as utterly boss at scoring as I am at goosing, that's why they wanted him.
My wife didn't marry me for putting shelves up and that lot down the road didn't buy him for anything else than bagging loads of goals in, which he will, for as long as he plays.

She clearly married you for your eloquent tongue - well something to do with your tongue anyway!

Dembele is out injured until September and has had one good season in Scotland.

Give it a rest acting like he's the best thing since Messi
To be fair 'out injured until September' is a rather dramatic way of putting it when it's the 14th of August.

I quite like the look of Dembele personally. Yes he's only in Scotland but he looks like a good player if you know what I mean. People compare his scoring record to Sinclair etc, but it's not his stats I'm interested in it's the fact he seems to have a lot of ability, and therefore a pretty high ceiling.

I admittedly scoffed when we were linked with Vardy, however, after seeing his performance against the goons and seeing them balls Rooney was threading through to DCL...I'm convinced there is a couple of seasons before his pace diminishes and if we could get him for the right price we could challenge a CL spot.
I feel exactly the same.
I thought people were being churlish a month ago saying they wouldn't want him here. I'd give him a piggy back to Liverpool from the midlands to play for us. He would totally change our goal threat from tentative to terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back