Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
City and United aren't that good, we will give them a game. Additionally, one result doesn't define a season.

The difference is, we will finish above all the other mid table teams. The real question is have we done enough to push the teams who finished above us last year. I think at the moment we'll be closer to last year. A few more signings and the ability to invest again in January would be great though.
I am of same mind. I was underwhelmed with both those teams' performance and genuinely think we can beat them. I think this Everton team is far from the finished product, (and inconsistency will be its achilles heel), but when it is up for it, we can beat anyone in the PL

Okay this is strange:

A newspaper is reporting that Dendoncker wants to go to Everton. In place of him they'd buy Maurício José da Silveira Júnior (had to google him; he plays for Zenit).

Let's assume it's just a rumour; unless Koeman wants to stack CM's.

I did hear and thought it was bubbles, that he was to replace McCarthy when he goes to Newcastle and the guy Henry O on loan for this season (and work permit stuff) was part of the deal too.

Makes a bit of sense then, or just conspiracy theories ???

Great player though.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back