Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're right, for now. As I said depends on us getting that striker and centre back in.

As for the RS, if I had to do a combined XI there'd be 5 or 6 of our lads in there.
That maybe true but the problem is there attacking talent Firmino salah and Mane totally wipe out our attacking force, hence that's why they are better.

This is a side issue this season that is going to be interesting. Koeman has spent money ( and looks like the spending hasn't finished) and this is now his squad. So no excuses anymore.

If, as you say, he's easily better than Klopp, then Koeman should finish above him.

If we were just to take them on their premier league achievements I don't see how anyone could claim Koeman was superior. That's not even to say that Klopp is a great manager, but him getting them 4th is a much better achievement than Koeman getting us 7th. They've had one full season each, so let's reserve judgement until may 2018. It's premature to call either one superior, and some people are setting themslves up for a fall whichever side you fall on.

So now Iceland is set to join we move onto the striker and defender we need. Be nice to get both done before deadline day if we can but gut feeling is we will leave the striker to the last minute.

Has Bony got a new club yet? Might end up with him if we can't get Kalinic.

Baaaaakaambu bu bu
push pineapple, shake a tree
to the left, to the right....

Sign him Management Team. We can sing and dance our way to the title whilst he bangs in 30 goals.

But seriously though, who are the realistic options for a striker?

If I am not mistaken there are zero solid and credible links to any striker apart from the chase in vain of Le Beard. No? @Connor @BlueToff

Correct.

This is a side issue this season that is going to be interesting. Koeman has spent money ( and looks like the spending hasn't finished) and this is now his squad. So no excuses anymore.

If, as you say, he's easily better than Klopp, then Koeman should finish above him.
Both are fine managers. Not trying to defend koeman but klopp hasn't had to overhaul his team like koeman has. It will be interesting who will cope better klopp or koeman following the departures of lukaku and possibly Coutinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back