Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....Belgian newspaper La Derniere Heur is reporting Everton interest in Sampdoria's Dennis Praet. I remember we've been linked with him in the past.

He designs clothing. One of the original reasons why he went to Italy. Don't know much about Newcastle so don't know if there is anything special fashion related over there.

He designs clothing. One of the original reasons why he went to Italy. Don't know much about Newcastle so don't know if there is anything special fashion related over there.
It's a bit special in Newcastle -
Bigg-Market-Newcastle.jpg

Will still maintain we go for wagner and throw money at hoffenheim for him

Unless he knocks them lot out tonight in which probably not going to move here.

Two back to back seasons in the PL scoring 17 then 15 goals.

That was established.
I seem to recall a lengthy conversation a few months ago, in one of your Martinez admiration sessions, suggesting that Martinez had plucked Lukaku from the wilderness and moulded him into the greatest talent of this generation. At what point did that narrative change to him becoming an 'established' premier league striker?

Pretty much a level down to our spending.

Yeah and down a couple of levels of playing ability too.

I think Pickford will prove a bargain, although I must agree with @davek, his kicking against City was truly horrible. Hopefully a one off and shows he is still a kid.

When I logged on and saw another 20 pages had hoped for some news....oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back