Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far Brands is failing on the forward area. The faith being put in DCL isn't good enough. Tosun and Niasse aren't up to standard, Walcott is far too inconsistent. In my view we need a player like Kean AND a more experienced (wide?)forward. We probably will only get one but that is what we need.
You do know Brands had nothing to do with Niasse and Tosun though right?

My ball sack shrivels when I think how much we have forked out on that long pointy gobbed Tosun and now he’s being used as some sort of 5m filler in a deal if rumours are to be believed.

The question for me is did Tosun and Walcott make any significant difference in the half-of-a-season after they signed. Doubt we would have been relegated without them and but perhaps they helped us gain an extra few places in the league which could equate to some of their value in that period, so tend to agree - not money well spent!

Bit of a difference between bordeaux and a.madrid, Malcom and aguero though

Ok. Dennis bergkamp who was a flop at inter. I’d sacrifice my uncle to have him at Everton back then.

Coutinho at inter - also was not a starter.

Pienaar from Dortmund.

Duncan Ferguson from Rangers

Henry was a flop before joining Arsenal.

I can keep going all day mate - the list is enormous.

Also can give you a list as long as your arm for pl players who move and are flops at their new pl clubs, because they play a different style of football. Are you saying we play the same way as palace?

Starting the season with a League One kid as our only hope up front. What's even the point in this new stadium if we have no plans to mix it up with the better teams in the league? Absolutely pathetic.

Ok. Dennis bergkamp who was a flop at inter. I’d sacrifice my uncle to have him at Everton back then.

Coutinho at inter - also was not a starter.

Pienaar from Dortmund.

Duncan Ferguson from Rangers

Henry was a flop before joining Arsenal.

I can keep going all day mate - the list is enormous.

Also can give you a list as long as your arm for pl players who move and are flops at their new pl clubs, because they play a different style of football. Are you saying we play the same way as palace?
Keep going Paul..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back