Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaha is one of the best attacking midfielders in the Premier League. Signing him would be a real statement of intent.

Sadly I think he's off to Arsenal.

I am bitterly upset that NONE of Bolasie, Mirallas, Besic, McCarthy, Tosun, Stekelenberg or Niasse have been moved on yet. It's simply shocking. There must be teams, somewhere, willing to take them on greatly reduced wages with up topping up the rest. It's really poor of Everton to still have this gang stinking out the place. About 350k a week spunked on that useless yob.
Mirallas, Besic, McCarthy, and Niasse are gone, no question. Relax, that's going to happen.

I'd love to think that will happen.
Its their last contract years. McCarthy will go to palace or Scotland, Besic to the Championship, Niasse probably after the window to like Turkey for a few million, etc. We aren't getting big fees for these guys so not sure with the possible exception of Tosun, who isn't awful, and McCarthy that it matters if they are still here after the deadline.

I thought about that, Diaz might not be necessary, which might make Zaha more gettable. That's sound. Still don't believe a word of the Zaha stuff, though, other than we submitted a bid.

I don't trust Davies at all. I don't trust Gomes, either for that matter, but this is your midfield:

ACM - Siggy/Davies
CM - Gomes/Davies/Delph
DCM - Gbamin/Delph

If Davies was willing to go on loan, I'm happy for us to bring in Ibrahim Sangare.

I just have dreams of Sangare and Gbamin in a double pivot behind Siggy or even Gomes sitting deeper. Zaha running around like a maniac with Richy and Kean hovering around the box. It would be glorious. Glorious I tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!
For god sake... do someone here already have seen sangare playing ? Awful...

Hope we dont go for him

Spare a thought for Marco this morning-two of his squad players walked off the training pitch yesterday angry at the news reports.

Marco himself will see his DM sold today to PSG.

And what have the club given back to him so far...30yr old keeper, and a DM. Meanwhile the spine of his team looks a real problem and we have performed poorly in every pre season game.

Time for the club to earn it,s dough and SHOW some professionalism and flawless quick execution in this transfer window.

Back your Manager “Everton Football Club”

Bolasie scored 11 career PL goals. Zaha had 10 last season. The only comparison is that they are both wingers at Palace. Zaha for all his skills and tricks is an effective player too. He does have the ability to score and create.

Does he hold the ball too long sometimes? Yeah. Does he give it away too much? Definitely. But he also come into the team and gives us way more pace, ability to beat men with dribbles and ability to get the ball in the net from out wide than anyone we've had in a long time. Richarlison and him is a serious duo in the wide areas. This is not the same as signing Bolasie.

The bolasie comparison was on dribbling , zaha is better but is over twice the price. To assume he will score more and create more because we are a better team is far from guarateed. Bolasie didn’t , Beattie didn’t, Andre Johnson didn’t Lukaku didn’t when he left us. I would rather spend the money on two players with higher portentoal

The bolasie comparison was on dribbling , zaha is better but is over twice the price. To assume he will score more and create more because we are a better team is far from guarateed. Bolasie didn’t , Beattie didn’t, Andre Johnson didn’t Lukaku didn’t when he left us. I would rather spend the money on two players with higher portentoal
Bolasie did before he blew his knee out.

If Zaha's production from last year is the same with us he is immediately a first XI winger for us no questions asked. Even a little bump upward puts him in the top level in the whole league. Homegrown and no bedding into the league is needed. To me somewhere in the middle of our bid and Palace asking price is fair. The problem is short of Zaha forcing things I'm not sure Palace budge.

Walking off disgruntled :
a) probably not true .....
b) Nobody ( including Silva ) cares ..... not his signings / on their way ..... not going to be part of the squad. Walk off ....if cant sell you / give you away ....sit with the u23's and collect your cheques.

If we are actually needing to play these two ...we have bigger problems than them rumoured to be upset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back