Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Make sure whatever winger we bring in is more reliable in front of goal then Walcott and we’ll be sweet

To be fair Theo obviously has an innate ability to spot runs like that and the pace to leave his markers but from that video he should have had about half a dozen more just from Sigurdsson’s through balls

Thanks Eggs, I read that Onyekuru is subject to interest from Monaco and Everton are "locked in talks" with them over a transfer rather than a loan.
I think that Lemina would be a very very strong signing for us. Not the huge name we might be looking for but he is the perfect type of player we will need marauding up and down the field doing everything from blowing people up, dribbling through the heart of the opposing team, providing link up play and the killer pass through, and chipping in with the occasional banger

Make sure whatever winger we bring in is more reliable in front of goal then Walcott and we’ll be sweet

To be fair Theo obviously has an innate ability to spot runs like that and the pace to leave his markers but from that video he should have had about half a dozen more just from Sigurdsson’s through balls

Just seen that on twitter. Sometimes i do forget how good Sigurdsson's passing can be. His ability to wait a split second and weight a pass correctly is brilliant.

Walcott wants to take a long hard look at that video.

Jesus wept. Walcott and Calvert lewin are turd. Get these 2 jokers replaced and we could be a serious threat.

I think there is room to improve the XI so spending money on depth isn't necessary. We can slide someone down who is currently starting.
That’s fair, though if our front 3 is Bernard, Kean and Richarlison I am okay. I just think we may only have funds to sign either a starting quality CB or winger, not both. I would opt for the CB as I have concerns about Mina and Keane (not individually, but as a tandem).

Onyekuru could have been our decent Walcott </3

If there was ever a video that emphasised our need for a new forward this is it. Shameful finishing.

Harsh words from SuperStatto about EFC fans but it is fair to say that video could do with an airing in the Gylfi thread every now and then when the debate starts raging.. particualrly considering that is just chances created, imagine if it included assists and goals as well! Gylfi is a class player and there are few others in the Prem who could match or better his output..

That twitter thread is funny. The guy stated as fact that Everton fans despise Gylfi, so the thread is full of Evertonians saying “I don’t despise him”, and then the Op arguing that they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back