Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get someone in between May and August needn’t be a rush mate, especially if you have “identified your targets” which is what we were told.

I’m far from bed wetting here, simply stating that as of today, DCL is still our main striker and that we are weaker with the loss of Zouma and Gana.

You disagree with that?
Already apologised for the bedwetting mate.

I agree that we will miss Gana for the first game. But he only left on Tuesday so not sure what we could have done about that. I'm happy with Mina to replace Zouma in the XI. We'll have Delph to come in too who is a very good player, so we're not going to be that much weakened for the Palace game. But last time we bought players early in the window 2 years ago, 2 are still here as part of the squad, 3 have already been sold on, 1 still can't get a work permit and 1 is on so much dosh we're stuck with loaning him out every year until his contract ends.

Of the 5 we brought in during the final week last season, 3 were injured and didn't start until the autumn, but all 5 were quality players who improved our team/squad. I'll take that every time over making sure they were in for the first game. Ideally this year we'll buy players who aren't already injured.

The team that started against Wolves last August was
Pickford.
Coleman
Keane
Jagielka
Baines

Gueye
Schneiderlin

Sigurdsson

Richarlison
Tosun
Walcott.

You can decide for yourself if losing Gueye , but also Jagielka,Baines,Schneidelin,Tosun and Walcott most likely not starting means we have a weaker or stronger side now.
Some terrible players in there.

Apparently Milan are looking to offload Kessie to raise funds and rumours are that at least 2 Premier league clubs are interested , i wouldn't be surprised if we are one of them . 22 year old Ivorian tank with unlimited stamina that would fit nicely alongside Gomez
How the hell is he only 22? Seems like hes been around for ages. Would love him here.

Pickford.
Coleman
Keane
Jagielka
Baines

Gueye
Schneiderlin

Sigurdsson

Richarlison
Tosun
Walcott.

You can decide for yourself if losing Gueye , but also Jagielka,Baines,Schneidelin,Tosun and Walcott most likely not starting means we have a weaker or stronger side now.

Yes we know this, we are talking about the team which finished the season, which included both Gana and Zouma, that is the side we are trying to build on, not the one you have listed above.

Pickford.
Coleman
Keane
Jagielka
Baines

Gueye
Schneiderlin

Sigurdsson

Richarlison
Tosun
Walcott.

All depends how you look at it really. Last year we had all the same players as we do now, they just weren't available/weren't chosen to start. If they're not available to start this year, then the team will look very similar, because the only player we have now that we didn't have then is Delph.

All depends how you look at it really. Last year we had all the same players as we do now, they just weren't available/weren't chosen to start. If they're not available to start this year, then the team will look very similar, because the only player we have now that we didn't have then is Delph.
True, however, the only player we know that we are missing from the team at the end of the season is Gueye . Even if Zouma did come back to us before next weekend(which could happen) there is no guarantee he would play ahead of Minna.
So, the team may arguably be a little weaker than the end of last season.. or not, but should be stronger than the start of last season.

How about normal human decency and regards for a young man's dignity? A young man who has spent most of his life involved in the club trying to make a livelihood in a sport with very high attrition rates before you even get to having a professional contract like he has is not a loser.

He has behaved himself professionally and like the majority of players who have came through the ranks, never made the breakthrough. If you get your rocks off calling him a loser, then good for you, but I won't knock a young player for not making it here and I'll continue to wish them well.
I don’t know the fella and I don’t care

Like you say he is a professional footballer why should I care about him

The number of people complaining on Twitter about this and not announcing players.

Not many wondering where the money is coming from....

Absolutely ridiculous isn’t it? First off, complaining to the social media employee who has zero control. Secondly, how do you think we get the money to sign these players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back