Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, give me Keane any day mate, much better with the ball at his feet.
Only two areas I prefer Maguire to Keane are with the ball at his feet and his ability in the air. Similar passing ability but Maguire’s far better at carrying the ball out of defence.

Reactions: Ivo
Let's hope we can conduct a few more deals before the Harry Maguire transfer is confirmed. Least Leicester will end up spending the money on garbage like Dunk.

Dunk is actually very decent. Not worth anything like £40m but then again Maguire is not worth anything like £80m.

£40m+ Dunk for Maguire is good business by Leicester.
Utd are being shafted yet again.

I look at this quite simplisticly. If a player is on our books I want them to succeed if not I dont care less. I dont wish anything bad on anybody who leaves us but dont follow them and wish them well. I support Everton FC for entertainment and the love of the club and not any individual footballers who arent playing for my team. Really quite simple nothing fancy but I support Everton and everything about Everton.

Was talking about sandro

Well then he is earning it. Everton tell him to go to a club and play football. He does it. He adheres to his contract, he get's paid.

What good does sitting him in the reserves do for anybody at this point? It's a transfer that didn't work out... You make the best out of the situation for both parties, we take a bath on whatever % of his wages we still pay and he gets to rebuild his career.

As long as Marcel is in charge, I think we will have to get used to leaving our business late. His tactic of sticking to a price becomes much more effective when the clubs realise there is only a few days left, they have no need to accept a deal early on in the window if we aren't meeting their price.
Problem with that is we have 8 days.

The rest of europe have much longer.

Only two areas I prefer Maguire to Keane are with the ball at his feet and his ability in the air. Similar passing ability but Maguire’s far better at carrying the ball out of defence.
I was thinking specifically of Keane passing out of defence rather than running with it mate, he’s accurate over a distance.

If Keane could sort out his heading in the other box then he’s a clearly better player for me.

Dunk is actually very decent. Not worth anything like £40m but then again Maguire is not worth anything like £80m.

£40m+ Dunk for Maguire is good business by Leicester.
Utd are being shafted yet again.
A bid of 87m put in
The cult will go mad when the most expensive Centre half in the world doesn’t play for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back