Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are other stats where Fraser kicks Bernard's butt too. It isn't even close.
Again, Bernard has more chances created in open play. Now if you think those chances aren't as good, that's fine, but I've not seen any suggestion that's the case. Beyond that, Bernard is better in the dribble and might just be a better fit for the way Silva wants to play. Maybe not. Fraser can't go by anyone the way Bernard can, so they are a bit of a different player.

Lookman could potentially be that LW. He can play a hybrid inside forward or true winger depending on where Digne is and they can combine to get crosses in while also linking up inside. I don't know that he can do it but I'm pretty sure after this season that Bernard cannot unless he significantly improves around the box.
A hybrid inside forward....now there’s a thing

Barca must have raised the funds for Griezmann somehow

giphy.gif

You said we need players to push us into the top 4. I don't see him been that player. One good season but previous to that bang average.
And he had a better season than Bernard. Which is the original point and not that we should necessarily sign Fraser. Just that we need a better play at LW.

No need with Mirallas and Bolasie returning
Well the other part of my thing was we should test out Lookman and Onyekuru before tossing more money at the position which led me to say in a hypothetical one or the other I'd take Lookman and people thought I was crazy for that.

Griezman heading to Barca for 125 million. Malcolm might have just become surplus to requirements. Additionally Atletico now have a few quid they can throw at us for Richarlison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back