Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca must have raised the funds for Griezmann somehow

giphy.gif
lollol

I have no idea what these roles and positions you are speaking about, but in theory, Lookman is the perfect backup to Bernard from an attack standpoint. His natural position is on the left cutting in to score.

That being said, Onyenkuru is interesting, but I'm not sure he's quite good enough to play for us. He's got talent, super quick, intelligence, makes great runs, quality on the ball, but I'm just not blown away by his work rate or his impact on a game. He's very young for a very senior and physical league, but he should do better. He just seems too relaxed away from the ball. Now the second they break, he takes off like a rocket, but I'd like to see more work rate and more activity coming back for the ball. He should be dominating games, but he doesn't do that at all.

So there's quality, but not sure he's the type that would do well in the PL.

I have no idea what these roles and positions you are speaking about, but in theory, Lookman is the perfect backup to Bernard from an attack standpoint. His natural position is on the left cutting in to score.

That being said, Onyenkuru is interesting, but I'm not sure he's quite good enough to play for us. He's got talent, super quick, intelligence, makes great runs, quality on the ball, but I'm just not blown away by his work rate or his impact on a game. He's very young for a very senior and physical league, but he should do better. He just seems too relaxed away from the ball. Now the second they break, he takes off like a rocket, but I'd like to see more work rate and more activity coming back for the ball. He should be dominating games, but he doesn't do that at all.

So there's quality, but not sure he's the type that would do well in the PL.
You do realize youre describing Lookman?

If Barca are buying De ligt and Griezmann they are definitely going to have to sell because that's going to be near 160m min

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back