Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
De Gea, Bailly, Mata, Herrera, Lukaku, and Sanchez all rumored to want to leave Man U this summer with interest in Pickford and Keane as replacements.

My take:
  1. Sell Pickford and Keane for £50m
  2. Sell Gana for £25m
  3. Pick up Pope for £10m
  4. Obtain Orban for £20m
  5. Get Gomes for £25m
  6. Loan Zouma again with option to buy at the end
  7. £45m to spend on another top CM/DM
Pope
Coleman Orban Zouma Digne
*signing*
Gomes Sigurdsson
Richarlson DCL Bernard​

Theres still massive concerns for me on Zouma.

I think he loses concentration and goes wandering.

However put a true leader and captain next to him like Jagielka and see the performance massively improve.

Weve got Keane and Mina there alongside Zouma and im not sure either of them has any true leadership ability.

I think that this is actually a very good point, think Zouma has some incredible physical attributes & can be a top defender. Its no coincidence to me tho that his best games seem to be with a 'organiser' alongside him, his best spell at Chelsea was when his pace and power was put next to John Terrys leadership & organisation....

Would still buy tho as long as the fee was realistic, which I'm dubious about knowing Chelsea...

De Gea, Bailly, Mata, Herrera, Lukaku, and Sanchez all rumored to want to leave Man U this summer with interest in Pickford and Keane as replacements.

My take:
  2. Sell Gana for £25m
  3. Pick up Pope for £10m
  4. Obtain Orban for £20m
  5. Get Gomes for £25m
Pope
*signing*
Gomes Sigurdsson
Richarlson DCL Bernard​

1) replace englands number 1 with burnleys back up keeper?
2) do you mean 50 mill each or for the pair? because keane isn't going for anything near 50 mill
3) we rejected 25 mill, if he goes it'll be for more
4) who is orban?
5) Chelsea will either keep or sell zouma they wont loan him for the 3rd straight year

Theres still massive concerns for me on Zouma.

I think he loses concentration and goes wandering.

However put a true leader and captain next to him like Jagielka and see the performance massively improve.

Weve got Keane and Mina there alongside Zouma and im not sure either of them has any true leadership ability.

To me he is a bit like Distin in that regard, but the penny dropped for Distin when he had a settled run under a manager who prioritised defensive organisation.

Zouma has improved substantially this season and now looks to be playing the best football of his career. At 24 he should only be getting better, but the added advantage (over signing a lad at say 20-21) is he is starting from a very secure base and we don't have to wait 2-3 years until the player is fully adapted to the Premier League.

I wouldn't be so sure on the leadership abilities of the other 2 either, particularly Keane who seems to be growing with each game. Some leaders are born, but many develop over time. Jagielka was certainly the latter and I suspect Keane might be the same.

Zouma will not be easy to sign, but I would say the continuity would do him good.

My take:
  2. Sell Gana for £25m
  3. Pick up Pope for £10m
  4. Obtain Orban for £20m
  5. Get Gomes for £25m
Pope
*signing*
Gomes Sigurdsson
Richarlson DCL Bernard​
I suspect that you have picked those numbers out of thin air. Pickford will go for a surprisingly high amount if or when he goes. If United wanted him, they'd get England's No. 1 and a player who is already local and requires no settling in to the league and area and would probably not want to leave ever. If you think we can get Orban for 20m, then there'll be 20 premier league clubs on the phone getting you to be their contract negotiator.

My take:
  2. Sell Gana for £25m
  3. Pick up Pope for £10m
  4. Obtain Orban for £20m
  5. Get Gomes for £25m
Pope
*signing*
Gomes Sigurdsson
Richarlson DCL Bernard​

What have you just done?

My take:
  2. Sell Gana for £25m
  3. Pick up Pope for £10m
  4. Obtain Orban for £20m
  5. Get Gomes for £25m
Pope
*signing*
Gomes Sigurdsson
Richarlson DCL Bernard​
Kindly, get in the bin.

I suspect that you have picked those numbers out of thin air. Pickford will go for a surprisingly high amount if or when he goes. If United wanted him, they'd get England's No. 1 and a player who is already local and requires no settling in to the league and area and would probably not want to leave ever. If you think we can get Orban for 20m, then there'll be 20 premier league clubs on the phone getting you to be their contract negotiator.
The £50m each came from articles saying that’s what we are asking for them and the Orban price is from transfermarkt and coming into his last season on his contract last I heard

1) replace englands number 1 with burnleys back up keeper?
2) do you mean 50 mill each or for the pair? because keane isn't going for anything near 50 mill
3) we rejected 25 mill, if he goes it'll be for more
4) who is orban?
5) Chelsea will either keep or sell zouma they wont loan him for the 3rd straight year
I was just going to say that.
Our side is starting to turn a corner and look settled and people are still talking about selling our best players, it's crazy.

Pope though the lad can’t kick a football and you want him to replace arguably the second best keeper in the league with the ball at his feet?

Some of our fans need their heads checking

Status
Not open for further replies.