Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gnontos assists, goals and chances created last season

1690198065233.png

... and where that would rank for us;

1690198093015.png

Gnonto only played 28.

From what we are hearing it sounds like the club are going all out for El Bilal Toure. Already feels like it'll be a punch in the stomach if it doesn't materialise.
Sounds like it’s straight out of the Kenwright playbook: spend all window trying and failing to get a target. Not signing anyone and telling fans “we tried”. Done it with Zaha and many times before that.

Roughly £12m that converts to. Seems about right. I always had his value at somewhere more than 10 but less than £15m
In fairness we bought him for £1.5m, he's off a not great season, clearly out of favour and only has 1 year left. Think this represents fantastic value for us personally. I think if you said in January you could basically swap Gordon and Gray, identical players, for some apparent top prospects in Toure and Gnonto, then I think most people would've taken that.

Gray is a decent player but nothing special and he doesn't really have the "Dyche attributes" to succeed here anymore I think. He'll do well at Palace and I think we'd be better suited to the ones coming in. Good deal for all involved I think.

I’m hoping the Gallagher links are false. Our DoF had until January and this is the best we’ve come up with lol. Overpriced and garbage… he’s perfect exactly what we need.

Any reason why Onana wasn't involved on Sat?

Injury?
Knowing how our great and fully transparent communication department especially on anything related to the squad, we may have to wait until dyche first press conference before fulham to find out who is injured and who is not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back