Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so sure mate, i think people are not realising the how bad the PL is this season, i think 32-33 points keeps you up this season.
Its as weak as i've ever seen it, don't get me wrong we are crap but not relegation fodder this season IMO even if we go with what we've got.
This is when it becomes more worrying tho, the second confidence starts creeping in.

It's bold, but it just might work.

Pope
Trippier Schar
Guimeras---Tonali
--------------------------Gordon
----------------------------------Gnonto
-------------------------------------------Barnes
Almiron--------------------------------------------Isak
Wilson​
Ah, the classic leaning pyramid of pissa

No, its not.

As I stated before Charlie Austin was out for two thirds of the season with a dislocated shoulder.

There's also numerous medical articles talking about the length of time for footballers to recover from dislocated shoulders. All of which report a 2-6 month recovery time depending on if surgery is needed.

Were talking about multiple million pound assets in one of the most wealthiest sports in the world, playing at the peak of their physical fitness.

Theirs a bit of a difference between that and some rednecks driving round a backfield on push bikes with engines attached.
Bunch of softshites

Remember the halcyon days of 98 when we got John Collins in and Dacourt? Remember how Collins coughed up he'd been lied to about the direction and intent of the club?

Such great days when the club could be arsed pretending to want to improve and get fans and players onside with their vision. We're on life support here and bills been playing chicken with the plug for way to long...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back