Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reaction to Conor Gallagher on here shows how unrealistic some Everton supporters are, thinking he is not good enough.

We won't get him because we can't afford him and he may not want to come into a possible relegation battle.
But, he would instantly improve our team and creativity enormously, only turned 23 in January, in and out of a Chelsea team last season that was completely at sea.

We won't get him but I would be delighted if we did.

I think one of the problems with buying Gnonto is that he is one for the future. If the budget is tight, spending 20m+ on a 19 year old for the future sounds a little rash to me. I think he needs more time in the PL to be able to deliver to the level Everton would need/want him to deliver. If u are Chelsea and can pay the 20m and send him on loan for a year then great but needing him for the 1st makes it a big risk imo. The time to buy Gnonto was last year for 4m. For 20m, I would be shocked if you could not find a player than would deliver much more for Everton over the next 24 month that can still be profitable albeit his ceiling may not be as high as Gnonto's

I watched Newcastle last night.

He came on as sub and made a decent run into the box, got his shot away, the keeper saved and Wilson tapped into an empty net.

He had a face like thunder during the celebration, cos he wasnt the 1 who scored, horrible attitude, lad thinks hes billy big balls and wont last long in any team with his stinky attitude.
Yeah, I watched the game and noticed that he didn't look a happy camper having set Wilson up. He looked quite good in the game I thought

The reaction to Conor Gallagher on here shows how unrealistic some Everton supporters are, thinking he is not good enough.

We won't get him because we can't afford him and he may not want to come into a possible relegation battle.
But, he would instantly improve our team and creativity enormously, only turned 23 in January, in and out of a Chelsea team last season that was completely at sea.

We won't get him but I would be delighted if we did.
I rated him going off some of his palace performances, but watching him last season I thought he was poor. Runs all day, but technically was terrible. And for 40/45mil. You can get much better imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back