Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doubt it apparently been training with Bristol rovers and wouldn’t surprise me if he signed a 1 year deal there to get minutes and try to impress for a better deal somewhere next season. Mad that we offered him a contract I’m guessing it was on quite reduced wages and he thought he’d get a similar deal elsewhere but be a starter I’m surprised he hasn’t signed for anyone yet thought he would be a decent option for championship sides.
Yeah thought because havent been able to move on gomes gbamin ect could see us having no option but to do it. I was glad he moved on was best for the lad

You can definitely tell kenwright is still involved in transfers as Evertonare still operating in a languid not urgent fashion, I know moyes was always perceived as dawdling in his approach but it seems that was more a trait of cheap ass meandering kenwright

What youre showing me here (in addition to the names i highlighted, in bold) are players that:

Doucoure: Plays advanced midfield
Iwobi: Plays advanced midfield or wide
Gomes: Is utterly dreadful
Gbamin: Sold his kit
Dele: Plays advanced midfield or wide
I just wanted to highlight that the above players are current Everton players and to really cheer you up are paid a grand sum of ROUGHLY 480 thousand English pounds a week.

We do desperately need another midfielder after a striker. January is potentially going to be awful with gana, Doucoure and Iwobi all away.

If we could sell Iwobi and Gray + replace with Iling Junior + Gnonto we'd be fine in those attacking positions as Doucoure i think has stopped playing internationals.

But we definitely need one incoming to develop and rotate in the DM/CM position.

I just wanted to highlight that the above players are current Everton players and to really cheer you up are paid a grand sum of ROUGHLY 480 thousand English pounds a week.

Ok but still, it would be Gomes and Gbamin as the DM/CM players along with Gana, Onana and Garner.

In a positive scenario id move out Gomes, Gbamin and Gana.

Bring in Scott as 3rd choice to rotate in and Wharton to develop.

We'd benefit hugely from that over the next few seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back