Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully the conversation was
‘Haha you got relegated! How were you worse than our worst team since the 90s? Hilarious. Anyway - we’ll have that Sulemana lad we wanted in winter, I’m sure that like Danjuma he feels a tit for turning us down’
‘Ok yeah, he doesn’t want to be here anymore, can you take Che as well he’s on too much money?’
‘No lads, just the young fast lad. In a bit losers, our people will be in touch’

Across how many seasons?
Adams can be an elevated Doucoure in that second striker position - especially with Danjuma, Iwobi, McMessi etc in wide positions. Before Doucs came back in the fold he was absolute dogsh*t for goals and was like the second coming under Dyche. Think if what he can do with an underperforming striker...

I like how ITK's have gone from people like IndyKalia and secret 'football agents' to just normal people who crave attention but are somehow happy to show their actual life
The only ITKs that are worthy of the title are enigmas who randomly emerge from the shadows with 100% solid news out the blue like tofeenut, the mole and DAVIDMOYES

Heroes one and all

Wouldn’t that also apply to Dyche getting the best out of Maupay then? You can’t polish a turd.
As for him being better at international level, he has 5 goals.
On your point about him playing with better players here, well Southampton had a better attack than us and scored more goals.

People will dress it up but he’s crap let’s be honest.
Not even Pep or Shipman could turn that turd into prime rib let’s be honest. Adams at least fits how Dyche wants to play not that I think it’s a goer anyway, think his names been thrown in as a sweetener

I just wouldn’t write him completely off until, hypothetically, he’s wearing the shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back