Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobble’s mate followed this up with a tweet simply saying “carnage” which he’s now deleted. Something’s afoot it seems..

No evertonian that Benj , hugging Kenwright when he was in the directors seats at the start of the season, makes money off leaking team news 3 mins before the club does. Everton used to be dross , since him and his Coventry mate have started singing like canaries we’ve hit horrific lows

The one that scores
Adams has slightly he better record per games at southampton than iheanacho. I just ddont kno about iheanacho i prob think he is better than he is and prob eant him because of when at city. Only name looked a good deal was dia and getting maupay in it

No evertonian that Benj , hugging Kenwright when he was in the directors seats at the start of the season, makes money off leaking team news 3 mins before the club does. Everton used to be dross , since him and his Coventry mate have started singing like canaries we’ve hit horrific lows
Seriously lad either explain what it is they’ve personally done to you for this vitriol or pipe down

Adams has slightly he better record per games at southampton than iheanacho. I just ddont kno about iheanacho i prob think he is better than he is and prob eant him because of when at city. Only name looked a good deal was dia and getting maupay in it
True to be honest

Chermiti was “hard to do” last night and is now done, so maybe he is talking about that. Or maybe the club is just playing things close to its chest for once instead of leaking out the news to it’s usual client ITKs.
Missed the part where it was done - where’s that from lad?

Not sure im wholly on board with the Southampton deals.

Watched Sulemana a bit last season, he has some natural qualities but very raw and boom and bust, far from a set and forget in my opinion.
He doesn't sound like a Dyche type of player at all from what I've read about him.

I wonder how much input the manager is giving. Probably saying yes to all suggestions at this point as need badly need attacking options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back