Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

He doesn't sound like a Dyche type of player at all from what I've read about him.

I wonder how much input the manager is giving. Probably saying yes to all suggestions at this point as need badly need attacking options.

Don’t buy into the stereotype mate, certainly not on what I viewed since he’s been here.

But I think you are right, we’ve gotten and seem in for couple Kev had lined up in Jan.

Bad source but would make sense given January interest

There was no January interest.
the only January interest was to make it out without Spending money..

Of course we're gonna get linked by media/ITK's to these and any player out there cos we were in a desperate position..

As for Danjuma, well that was probably a last ditch call to Levy from Bill

Is Sulemana actually good? I couldn’t tell the few times I’ve actually seen him play. Bits of good play followed by a bits of confusing play from what I recall.
He's got loads of ability but hasn't put it all together yet. Ironically, I think a manager like Dyche might actually be good for him. It's the tactical and positional side of the game he needs to improve. Plus, he's had issues with his fitness and, a bit like McNeil, I suspect he needs to get to peak fitness and then he can really show what he can do.

If we sell Gray for £8m-12m then bring in Suleimana (even if it's a loan) that is a massive upgrade
Look at saints transfer dealings this summer, it's been pretty damn impressive for a relegated team. they ain't taking 💩 from anyone.
yet they are happy to just go out and loan a recent signing like this. Wouldn't be surprised if 'Tall Paul' wasn't sent with him as part of there Gratitude..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back