Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not interested in Che Adams, Soton wanted him thrown in on the Holgate deal. We've asked for Sulemana instead......

Don't fret
Just like the past of DCL, Chermiti probably will need 1-2 years to be good at a PL player. We actually need an experienced striker. He can be about 32-34 years old with low transfer fee or Ichenacho and Che Adams can recap the transfer fee later.

Don't think we'll get anyone other than Chermiti before the season starts. It's barely more than a week away and things seem to be moving up a gear only now. Clubs will start to wait before selling, meaning everything will drift.

If we can bring in Chermiti, Sulemana, Adams.... then it has certainly addressed the top end of the pitch and certainly put this transfer window to a 7-8/10.

If we could get rid of 1/2 of Holgate, Gbamin, Gray, Gomes... then this could be a great window!

For the season if DCL can stay fit, Onana improves on his debut season in the premier League and we start to see the quality of Branthwaite..... then no reason why we should be in a dog fight next May. Not saying top half, but comfortable lower mid-table finish should be on.

Don't think we'll get anyone other than Chermiti before the season starts. It's barely more than a week away and things seem to be moving up a gear only now. Clubs will start to wait before selling, meaning everything will drift.
well depends on who we want to bring in. Seems this Sulemana has not been involved with them. So if this is a goeer then maybe we get it done. Same on the outgoing front where i expect Holgate / Gray gone soon. We have to hurry though with that senior striker as you right i doubt Southampton will let Adams go so close to the start of the season if they have no replacement lined up

If we can bring in Chermiti, Sulemana, Adams.... then it has certainly addressed the top end of the pitch and certainly put this transfer window to a 7-8/10.

If we could get rid of 1/2 of Holgate, Gbamin, Gray, Gomes... then this could be a great window!

For the season if DCL can stay fit, Onana improves on his debut season in the premier League and we start to see the quality of Branthwaite..... then no reason why we should be in a dog fight next May. Not saying top half, but comfortable lower mid-table finish should be on.
Naaaaaaa.

Gnonto and Dia at the least.

Naaaaaaa.

Gnonto and Dia at the least.
Gnonto seems a complicated deal so it is a difficult call here to wait or move on. I say move on. Regarding Dia their president recently said no official bids have come in. That does not mean we have not discussed anything. But for me also we have to try different options.

I honestly wouldn’t be up for selling Iwobi right now. As things stand, I still expect him to be Everton’s most creative player by far next season. If we could bring in an adequate replacement, then fine, but until then I think we’d be mad to sell him right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back