Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a number of posts now throwing digs at the club for no 'long term' planning...

What exactly does that look like in our current predicament, I ask? it's quite clear that we desperately need to stay in the Premier League, so that has obviously been the priority here. We can think about more 'long term' signings when we're in BMD and financially stable...

IMG-20230802-WA0000.webp

If we’d have bought Danjuma for 30 mill people would be saying it was a decent window so far.

We might well end up finishing the window with DCL, new striker, Danjuma, Kermiti, and people on here still saying ‘ffs Everton buy a striker’
I think that’s a fair point- obviously we don’t have the numbers in yet that other cubs have but when you look at that graphic I’d say of all the possible relegation contenders Danjuma is the single best player a team has signed (am excluding Cunha as he was really a Jan signing).

Still time to go for everyone but most teams are struggling.

Expecting you to find this for me now but you won’t, because it doesn’t exist.

I have receipts. Anyone can search Ancelotti and your username - all you did was slate the bloke - not the right man to take Everton forward, worst football you've seen Everton play, we underachieved with him ever etc etc. Don't make me multi quote you.

Well, we're now managed by Sean Dyche and debating if 33 year old Michail Antonio can help stave off relegation. How do you like them apples? That's the reality of the situation.

It's all about staying in the league - we clearly haven't got much money so we need to balance who we bring in with a level of experience/ability that can come in the form of Ashley Young and Michail Antonio.

Ashley Young is better than Mykolenko, and we needed cover. He gives us that.
We're desperately short upfront, Michail Antonio would start for us at the moment.

Wants massive wages plus huge signing on fee, and so does his agent, that’s why Milan pulled out of their deal

Was wondering why he’s still available, that makes sense. Type of player we need really, no good getting a forward if we haven’t got anyone to create chances

I have receipts. Anyone can search Ancelotti and your username - all you did was slate the bloke - not the right man to take Everton forward, worst football you've seen Everton play, we underachieved with him ever etc etc. Don't make me multi quote you.

Well, we're now managed by Sean Dyche and debating if 33 year old Michail Antonio can help stave off relegation. How do you like them apples? That's the reality of the situation.

It's all about staying in the league - we've clearly haven't got much money so we need to balance who we bring in with a level of experience/ability that can come in the form of Ashley Young and Michail Antonio.

Ashley Young is better than Mykolenko, and we needed cover. He gives us that.
We're desperately short upfront, Michail Antonio would start for us at the moment.

At no point did I ever call for him to be sacked. I criticised him loads, what’s wrong with that? That’s not the same thing. In fact that post you’re trying to use as a gotcha, you even acknowledge yourself that I’ve never said he should be sacked in your previous post.

Thinking any manager is immune to criticism and conflating criticism with calls for his head is the mentality of a child. I thought we were very poor under him and he was not the right manager for us and our group of awful players. Seems like he agreed and jumped ship pretty sharpish.

Try harder next time boss ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back