Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad init.

The whole "better than what we have" attitude is mad as well.

Replacing a dreadful striker with a slightly less dreadful striker sn't a way to improve your sides fortunes.
It's true but unless we change the fact we don't have many funds, we aren't a club willing to take gambles on forwards from other leagues and that we aren't a very attractive club right now, I fear that's what we end up with at least Chermiti's potential is there too.

If someone else says 'he's premier league proven'!!!!!!!!! Just look at Brighton, not many are Premier League proven for them and it works. When was the last time we scoured South America and the Asian market for decent players? No we are looking at Leicester, Southampton and washed up OAPs from West Ham, again the Club is a badly run joke.

Brighton just signed PL proven James Milner

If someone else says 'he's premier league proven'!!!!!!!!! Just look at Brighton, not many are Premier League proven for them and it works. When was the last time we scoured South America and the Asian market for decent players? No we are looking at Leicester, Southampton and washed up OAPs from West Ham, again the Club is a badly run joke.
It certainly is a badly run joke. Although I think any team needs a mix of experienced players, some of whom know the league and opposition players, alongside talented younger players. My suspicion is that Moshiri has lent too much credence to the opinions of certain agents (or one in particular) who has foisted players on us. Successive DoF’s have failed to influence him sufficiently IMO. I’m fairly certain the likes of brands etc were looking at decent young players only to be told we were signing Iwobi for £35 mill or had lashed in a bid for Zaha! Negligence/incompetence all round really.

It's true but unless we change the fact we don't have many funds, we aren't a club willing to take gambles on forwards from other leagues and that we aren't a very attractive club right now, I fear that's what we end up with at least Chermiti's potential is there too.
mate we literally about to do just this though ahha

and we dont have money, because we kept spending it on crabs like che adams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back