Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good luck, hopefully he'll be able to play more often in the warmer climate.
Fingers crossed for him. If he’d stayed fit for us a bit more I think we’d maybe not have struggled quite so badly at times. But there you have it. Probably not made for the demands of English footy.

Newcastle haven’t spent as much money I thought they would but they have got Champions league money now and will no doubt get a lot through Saudi sponsorship.

Villa are the ones to look out for re FFP. They have spent a lot in transfers and wages and look to me to be gambling on making the top 4. If they don’t then it might become very difficult for them

Newcastle have spent near £300mill net mate. 2nd highest spenders after Chelsea

I mean they didn't get to this stage overnight obviously! I'm sure we can sign the sort of players they signed when you were working there who are good enough to get us out of league two the point is its not as simple as spending the whole budget on a load of kids from ecuador who need 2 years out on loan to come good when we've just survived relegation by the skin of our teeth thats a process we can start to put in place and i hope we do but its not going to keep us up this year.
The kind of thing Brighton do requires buy in from the organisation. We have an owner, chairman and DoF all seemingly pulling in different directions and it’s just a mess. We need a change of ownership and board really if we want a cohesive structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back