Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Or becoming another flop in the premier league....First time really brighton are spending big on one player which goes against how they normally do business. They have been successful in the last couple of years by signing talent on the cheap. You only need to get it wrong a couple of times and you're back to square one.
He’ll be boss. Firstly because he’s boss, and secondly because we nearly signed him but didn’t.

That's a good deal, particularly if we're selling Gray for a similar amount.

It is if he’s good mate. As we showed last season with Maupay, you can drop a fee like that and it doesn’t definitely influence things.

Haven’t seen the lad bar YouTube, so Im defo not judging, but I think it’s a big ask for a 19 year old to come into this team and add goals and we need that.

Last edited:

It came up on the TV who Bournemouth have brought in. They are assembling a good side. Then I had the sudden and vile realisation this frees up Kieffer Moore for a deadline day move to us. I swear this club has broken me that I am fully convinced it is happening now.

If true we could theoretically get Chermiti and Gnoto for about the same price as Toure… (if you believe we did, in fact, bid for Toure)
Depends if they still have mobey for another striker, i still think once we get the money we want for gray will speed things up. Is far to many here that the club wants out gomes gbamin holgate maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back