Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to hear “the people at Everton have the capabilities and desire to push the club towards competing for league titles”

Laughable I know , would be nice change to this tedious crap tho.
There is a different skill set required for competing for titles and avoiding relegation. It would be ridiculous for Everton management to say they are pushing to compete for titles. It may be an aspiration but it is not an option with the current management team from a footballing perspective. If you put Pep in as manager now he would probably get you relegated whereas Dyche will probably see you safe. Progressive steps need to be made to get Everton back to the top end of the league, trying to make one giant leap would be a disaster

This has to be the first season, I have ever thought that i'm done with watching the blues.

Moved from Kent to Liverpool to go to uni, so I could watch them every week for 3 yrs... Gave up a pretty good footy career as I got more enjoyment going home & away to the games and now it's got to a point where i'm so sick of the background issues, the lies, the lack of transfers & watching players who just are not good enough for the club.

I'm hoping something changes in the next few weeks, as it's gutting to be at this point.

Please do something Everton lol

There is a different skill set required for competing for titles and avoiding relegation. It would be ridiculous for Everton management to say they are pushing to compete for titles. It may be an aspiration but it is not an option with the current management team from a footballing perspective. If you put Pep in as manager now he would probably get you relegated whereas Dyche will probably see you safe. Progressive steps need to be made to get Everton back to the top end of the league, trying to make one giant leap would be a disaster

I know, I’m referring to a potential time in the future when they had the people in place to say and act on such things not the tedious guff we have had for a considerable time now.

I see palace signed a player today

Which just leaves us and West Ham yet to sign a player for any money

And West Ham have 130 mil in their pocket from rice and scamacca leaving so soon we will be on our todd once West Ham sign Alvarez from Ajax

Wonder if we will sign Chermiti before they get Alvarez

Having lost out on Gianluca Scamacca, who is having his Atalanta medical today, Inter are forced to look elsewhere for a centre-forward.

Balogun remains the first choice, but only if Arsenal lower their demands to €40m including bonuses.

Another cheaper alternative could be Udinese striker Beto, who Sky Sport Italia claim is valued at €30m.

So Arsenal want £35mil for Balogun.

We should have at least £12-15mil left from the El Bilal dsal after signing Chermiti.

If we get £10-12mil for Gray that takes us to £22-27mil. A Holgate or perhaps a Saudi Gomes move puts us in the ball park.

They want £40-45m for him apparently

For Chalobah, cant see that bsing right. Theres no one who who would be paying that kind of money for him.

I see palace signed a player today

Which just leaves us and West Ham yet to sign a player for any money

And West Ham have 130 mil in their pocket from rice and scamacca leaving so soon we will be on our todd once West Ham sign Alvarez from Ajax

Wonder if we will sign Chermiti before they get Alvarez

but we have Bill’s transfer window acumen !?

He's basically the Simms's replacement a young third choice with potential, we can mould hopefully. It's only a good signing if a more experienced striker comes in too

I think Chermiti is going to be 2nd choice, I don’t think we are the type of club to sign players to be 3rd choice. 3rd choice will be Maupay, unless he’s sold

I’d like to hear “the people at Everton have the capabilities and desire to push the club towards competing for league titles”

Laughable I know , would be nice change to this tedious crap tho.
Bills never off the phone he constantly on it…Bill that’s a Banana

It’s embarrassing that we don’t have anyone of substance in yet. Especially with the injuries piling up as usual.

First game of the season is on the horizon and we are once again short on attacking quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back