Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think everybody would have been in agreement that a striker was not only number one priority this summer, it was essential for the future of the football club.

How you would be satisfied with a new winger who can cover there and a 19 year old kid that won’t be starting games, I just don’t know.

Did you read my post? Im only talking about Dobbin being given a chance in the wide positions. I’ve even said we’d still need another wide player to come in. I’ve not even mentioned strikers….

Did you read my post? Im only talking about Dobbin being given a chance in the wide positions. I’ve even said we’d still need another wide player to come in. I’ve not even mentioned strikers….

Right. When you said ‘then we only need a Gray replacement’ I was taking it as overall squad analysis not just the wide players.
I retract my disbelief.

I’ve never been to Italy but I’ve only heard great things and it’s def on the list for a weekend city break now the kids are a bit older….. myself and my wife are planning a trip to vegas in April next year. I can hardly contain myself.
April next year? I hope you enjoy it and don't have any distractions going on.

Such a despairing summer. Again the club waiting for prices to come down nearer the deadline I suspect
I think they're hoping the msp deal gets ratified before the window closes as obviously kenwright who never ever spent anything of his own funds and moshiribeing reluctant to spend funds without his benefactor's influence

If l’Equipe were right about the 30% sell on we have then on a 6.5m profit there’s almost 2m heading our way. Every bit helps.

it helps but i feel we need Gray out of the door ASAP. It seems the one who is easiest to sell for a considerable amount. And probably what is holding us back to complete deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back