Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
it helps but i feel we need Gray out of the door ASAP. It seems the one who is easiest to sell for a considerable amount. And probably what is holding us back to complete deals
Agreed, need to get that one moving. Although I wonder if after agreeing terms with the player Fulham are now trying to lowball us on the price.

We struggled to score goals last season.

Huge expectations being put on DCL to get and stay fit, chermiti (if he gets through the Everton medical) dobbin and cannon (if we don’t loan him) to change that.

Desperately hoping we can bring in a few more for all positions/cover in the squad, including midfield and defence, or a few inevitable injuries that we seem to get will cause us problems. Sadly, I have no faith in the idiots running the club - we’ve had months to get this done and done nothing.

No matter how much I didn’t rate some of the players who’ve left us, the squad is weaker than last season.

Our forward options look slightly better than last season:

DCL
Danjuma
Dobbin
Cannon
Maupey
Chermiti
Gray

Plus we are looking to add with either:
Daka, Gronto or Sulemana

Gray's transfer will mostly likely happen late this week or next and if we can bring in one or two of those, we will most likely move Cannon and/or Dobbin on loan.
So were thinking the striker option is better with one injury prone striker, Danjuma unproven at this level so is Chermiti, 2 young lads who will probably go out on loan as you say, Maupey, enough said, Grey probably leaving and the last three 2 unproven and the other one not so prolific but its all down to opinions

Such a despairing summer. Again the club waiting for prices to come down nearer the deadline I suspect
Is frustrating watching what is going on abd as much as i hate saying it club still have time to fix this. If the club can bring in another 2/3 after chimitti would give us all a massive lift

We struggled to score goals last season.

Huge expectations being put on DCL to get and stay fit, chermiti (if he gets through the Everton medical) dobbin and cannon (if we don’t loan him) to change that.

Desperately hoping we can bring in a few more for all positions/cover in the squad, including midfield and defence, or a few inevitable injuries that we seem to get will cause us problems. Sadly, I have no faith in the idiots running the club - we’ve had months to get this done and done nothing.

No matter how much I didn’t rate some of the players who’ve left us, the squad is weaker than last season.

No worries Nath, I'm sure the 4 or 5 players we desperately need will be delivered at the usual break- neck speed. A.C.U.M.E.N. matey relax.

His stats are mad. Wether its an argument for the leagues but his stats in holland and Germany are so good. If he hadnt had the disaster in England you'd look at him and go lets sign him up.
Thats why I think people go OTT about signing players like Che Adams and complaining about premier league experience because the chances of Everton signing a striker from another league and them being great are very low. I can't remember the last striker signed by a club like Everton who came from another league and did great but people say it like its easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back