Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if what today would feel like if I woke up naked , sandwiched between Megan fox and Jenifer Lawrence but I’d didn’t .

You’d still be miserable because Maupay was less potent than you were the night before.

“This doesn’t normally happen, ladies” 😂

Iheanacho's goal scoring record is no better than Maupays was before we signed him I don't know why people act like he's a great goal scorer.
😒 now his goal to minutes comparison is like champions league to non- league 😂

I never said he was boss, but he does have a knack of scoring goals which is what where badly lacking in all departments!

Now if you said “why doesn’t he start regularly then I can take you seriously as that’s the biggest issue I see”

1692005067515.webp

Come on Kev, make it happen lad.

I thought he was ok not [Poor language removed] or brilliant, mad we all have different opinions 🤓

I would sell him so we could buy some proper exciting wingers! Palace will have money 💰 burning 🔥 a hole in the pockets 🔜 🥸
I think he wants to see out his contract so we need to use him properly. Play him through the centre and have Danjuma on the right. While McNeil is out it might be a good idea to have Young in his spot and Mykolenko at left back. None of these guys are world beaters but they can do a job in their best positions.

View attachment 222802

Come on Kev, make it happen lad.

One people don't like to admit but he'd be decent for us. He put one of those chances away against Fulham at the very least!

As much as we want the 20 goal a season replacement for DCL, it's very hard to find a player like that who wouldn't cost 30/40 mil minimum. An average, 8-10 goal a season striker, improves this team A LOT.

😒 now his goal to minutes comparison is like champions league to non- league 😂

I never said he was boss, but he does have a knack of scoring goals which is what where badly lacking in all departments!

Now if you said “why doesn’t he start regularly then I can take you seriously as that’s the biggest issue I see”
Goals to minutes isn't a good comparison though because theres nothing to say that his record would improve in line with the increased minutes and like you say the fact he doesn't get picked to start very often is a red flag in itself you have to ask questions about why someone is nearly 27 and has only ever played 90 minutes in 25 games that suggests a major issue somewhere along the line to me. He averages 5 goals a season I don't care how many minutes he's played to get them 5 its still only 5 goals and that isn't enough to make a big difference to Everton.

One people don't like to admit but he'd be decent for us. He put one of those chances away against Fulham at the very least!

As much as we want the 20 goal a season replacement for DCL, it's very hard to find a player like that who wouldn't cost 30/40 mil minimum. An average, 8-10 goal a season striker, improves this team A LOT.

It's not just the goals is it, it's having someone with presence upfront. I think Danjuma, McNeil, Harrison, Iwobi, Doucoure would all benefit massively from having someone they can run off of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back