Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re having a fire sale they’ve got serious financial issues, I don’t think they can afford an inch of his wages

Think it was more the lads that left were coming to the end of their contracts mate, actually think they have a few pound now and loads of scope their turnover will jump this year by about 90 mill, Holgate would really fit for them on a permo, even if they went down he would be good for them and their manager brough him through at Barnsley and they are still very close - problem id say is the 75k bills hes on here a week.

Iheanacho's goal scoring record is no better than Maupays was before we signed him I don't know why people act like he's a great goal scorer.
Certainly wouldn’t say he was amazing. But he is a completely different form of human being and striker to Maupay, and far closer to what we need, at least in the interim. He misses chances sure, but tends to at least stand in the places you expect a centre forward to stand, and not drift deep looking for wall passes (which has its place, just not with our team). Most importantly he is affordable, and probably wants out with minimum fuss. We’d have to spend similar money on an unproven South American teenager, whereas he slots straight in at the weekend, full preseason done, no faffing about, and isn’t Che Adams (who I’d actually take anyway just to get it over with instead of putting it off till next year - it’s inevitable).

I don't quite understand what that chart is saying, but it doesn't appear to mention goals scored anywhere
Literally right at the top.

1692006483171.webp

Think it was more the lads that left were coming to the end of their contracts mate, actually think they have a few pound now and loads of scope their turnover will jump this year by about 90 mill, Holgate would really fit for them on a permo, even if they went down he would be good for them and their manager brough him through at Barnsley and they are still very close - problem id say is the 75k bills hes on here a week.
Yes their revenue will jump and that income will be used to reset the club financially. Don’t they still owe RS money for Brewster

I doubt they’ll make any significant moves, think the club just want the money and aren’t arsed about being in the league

Yes their revenue will jump and that income will be used to reset the club financially. Don’t they still owe RS money for Brewster

I doubt they’ll make any significant moves, think the club just want the money and aren’t arsed about being in the league

No idea mate, they dropped £15 mill on Hamer in the week so they are alright. ;)

I hope we are actively trying to get rid of Iwobi, don't think I can take another full season of him, really poor on Saturday, last year of his contract, praying one of the Saudi teams come for him

..…it doesn’t matter how active we are if he wants to run down his contract.

If they never got promoted they would have been in serious bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back