Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn’t particularly help us last season, even got left out a few games towards the end.
21 - First season - 3rd different club/country in 3 yrs. You might expect it could take a year or 2 to really hit the ground running in the toughest league in the world, Whilst fighting Relegation.

If Onana left us at the end of window, I would rather move Iwobi or Docucoure to play his role. We have enough winger now and lack of money. The money should be used to sign an experienced striker ASAP. The replacement should be signed in next window or loan rather than spending much now.

If Onana left us at the end of window, I would rather move Iwobi or Docucoure to play his role. We have enough winger now and lack of money. The money should be used to sign an experienced striker ASAP. The replacement should be signed in next window or loan rather than spending much now.

Two years struggling to score goals. Buy a goalscorer for heavens sake. They don't do it in the next few weeks we won't keep getting lucky
Who do you suggest this "experienced striker" should be?

DCL - Injury Prone
Chermiti - Too Young and Inexperienced
Cannon - Inexperienced
Adams - Poor Choice

Do you want us to go and get Haaland?

IMG_6386.webp

We are discussing the financial situation of EFC in relation to their ability to purchase players on the transfer thread on the GOT forum, it is not the place to discuss and compare the financial situation of other football clubs.

And if you followed the thread you would see that the discussion was asking why couldn't all funds from player sales be spent on new players. I was saying they couldn't be as EFC has other financial commitments besides 1st team players, yet you have a go at me for stating obvious things?
Mask's slipping. Won't be long now.

Pats head*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back