Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
By signing Adams it may give us more wiggle room to increase the gnonto bid, maybe all our forward targets turn us down who knows!

Where only fans we don’t get to decide theses decisions sadly 😢

I’d rather spend 12m on a young winger/protest and the 25m on a complete striker than spend 25m on a prospect winger and 12m on a complete gash striker

A: You wrote "infinite money" when ive been talking about signing players lower than we will have spent if we sign Maupay. If your maths isnt good, use a calculator.

B: Yes. Playing in the worlds best league "isnt a draw these days" lol

C: Nice i can be of service. I write those once ive rolled off yer ma.
A) My point is you reel off lists of players with these amounts that you pluck from the sky and suggest we sign about 8! We are scrabbling around the back of the sofa to sign 1!
B) Football these days is about money. Wages is what players want. Hence why they are jumping ship in droves to go to Saudi.
C) A "Your ma" come-back...top banter! Sorry though, my mum is not into children and I doubt you've been out your bedroom in years, the amount of time you spend watching obscure football leagues and playing Football Manager.

Nice talking to you though and I look forward to your next post with great anticipation.

A bit disappointed by Dyches lack of ambition to be honest.

Seems very much the company man - apart from one outburst at the end of last season....which seems to have had little impact.

He does realise our board will throw him under a bus if things go south ?
He doesn't care. Biggest club he'll ever manage and he'll continue to develop it in his image until we swap to an oval ball.

Kenwyne jones is the only other player which has been universally hated by their fans.

And these are people that used to love Jason Dodd, Francis Bengali and Ian dowie
Tell me where I said universally. Lots of our fans defended Tom Davies as not being too bad, decent squad player etc.

Majority of out fans thought he was 💩💩

Status
Not open for further replies.