Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s annoying that if we wanted Adams he could’ve been in weeks ago and up front against Fulham, but it’s also irritating that we start this on a Thursday when if it’d been done on Monday or Tuesday he could’ve been registered today for Villa. He’s match fit and scoring goals, no reason he couldn’t have gone straight in the squad.
We'll sign him for £18m on deadline day.

It’s annoying that if we wanted Adams he could’ve been in weeks ago and up front against Fulham, but it’s also irritating that we start this on a Thursday when if it’d been done on Monday or Tuesday he could’ve been registered today for Villa. He’s match fit and scoring goals, no reason he couldn’t have gone straight in the squad.
What would the Everton board do?

I did read the post thats why I said you can say we don't know but realistically we do know because it is extremely rare that it happens. We've gone for potential in Chermiti we all know that they were looking for someone to do a job in the short term it couldn't have been any clearer in fact some people are son concerned about the short term that they're furious about us not having that striker in for one game last week so lets not pretend the aim is the long term because it isn't. Adams will probably struggle to get 10 but like I said so would most options for us and thats backed up by the stats both of strikers playing for Everton recently and of players coming from overseas to clubs like us or for money we can afford not many of them get more than 10 goals thats just how it is.
Good to wallow in low standards. Got to avoid those overseas lads. Need good British quality like Che.

Good to wallow in low standards. Got to avoid those overseas lads. Need good British quality like Che.
You're just being silly now its not about not getting people from abroad its about accepting that you're not necessarily automatically better just because you're coming from abroad. Alls i'm saying is although you might initially be more excited about Boulaye Dia and Beto than Che Adams the exact same criticisms can be levelled at them because that is the market we're shopping in and its just not very likely that they would come here and score 15 goals.

You're just being silly now its not about not getting people from abroad its about accepting that you're not necessarily automatically better just because you're coming from abroad. Alls i'm saying is although you might initially be more excited about Boulaye Dia and Beto than Che Adams the exact same criticisms can be levelled at them because that is the market we're shopping in and its just not very likely that they would come here and score 15 goals.
But we already know that Adams is awful. At least with Dia, Toure, Beto, Ekitike etc. we could have had a few weeks of hope

Status
Not open for further replies.