Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he doesnt play for us so, no! However, if he came I personally think he would be an OK fit. He's no Thiery Henry but he wouldnt have come here in the first place but, he is a like for like for DCL so we can stick to our game plan (if there even is one).
For a moment I thought there was a player we were linked to that you didn't fancy. Glad to see you're still happy with any old crap. Keep on keeping on.

But we already know that Adams is awful. At least with Dia, Toure, Beto, Ekitike etc. we could have had a few weeks of hope
Exactly! Thats what i'm talking about i don't care about being a little kid going out getting a fancy name on the back of my shirt and tweeting people saying we've signed a future star like some people seem to want more than anything I just care about what they do on the pitch and the fact is the difference is not likely to be very big. Che Adams is not the striker I wanted us to sign I am not excited by this or saying this is great i'm just realistic enough to know that the chances of us signing anybody much better than him are not high.

More bollox

Only time he let his guard down was when we beat Bournemouth and he said we need big changes.

Fast forward to the summer and he’s been given the same frontline to start the the season and alls I’ve heard him say is people are “working hard, but we have good players.” Because of the club’s inability to bring in striker’s before the opening game it’s cost us three points, anyone who watched the game knows that.

Exactly! Thats what i'm talking about i don't care about being a little kid going out getting a fancy name on the back of my shirt and tweeting people saying we've signed a future star like some people seem to want more than anything I just care about what they do on the pitch and the fact is the difference is not likely to be very big. Che Adams is not the striker I wanted us to sign I am not excited by this or saying this is great i'm just realistic enough to know that the chances of us signing anybody much better than him are not high.
I understand that and I made my peace with Adams coming here weeks ago. It was inevitable but that doesn't make it less sad

Only time he let his guard down was when we beat Bournemouth and he said we need big changes.

Fast forward to the summer and he’s been given the same frontline to start the the season and alls I’ve heard him say is people are “working hard, but we have good players.” Because of the club’s inability to bring in striker’s before the opening game it’s cost us three points, anyone who watched the game knows that.
What do you want him to say? Do you even know what is going on in the back ground? Every one knows it is a shi1 show btw but NO manager I can think of would be shouting loud, that is not how it works. I guarantee you Dyche is fed up and also doing all he can to get things changed.
This nonesense about him being a yes man is utterly baseless

It is classic fans turn on player/manager for made up reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back